High-rise/waist plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconsurferdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm looking for recommendations to buy higher-waisted plastic pants. I've tried GaryWear in the past for overnight when I used to wear Abena, but usually wear higher-waisted six-tape Attends and want something I can buy multiple pairs of for daily wear. I still have a few pairs of the GaryWear briefs that I wear over the Dry 24/7's I switch to during IBS episodes, but they don't reach to cover the top of the waistband of my less bulky daily wear Attends. I keep a Dry 24/7 in my changing bag, along with a pair of GaryWear briefs to change into if needed, but basically want high-rise (preferably thinner) plastic pants to wear over the Attends at all other times for extra peace of mind. I usually wear boxer-brief style onesies under my work clothes, so bloomer plastic pants are an option.

unitDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Rubber not plastic but I like from Baby kins: Adult pull up bloomers.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like the Leakmaster high waist, but they don't last very long. Rinse them out in the shower, water only and hang on a plastic hanger to dry. You can buy them from Amazon.

P

Padded53

You might want to check out the Leakmaster PUL pants at Adultclothdiaper.com . They have a variety of great PUL pants available, and although they appear to be made by Gary (which is a good thing) they seem to be much fuller cut and have a much higher waist compared to the regular Gary Activewear PUL pants that I have. I've got the Leakmaster PUL snap-on version and they easily fit over my most bulky diapers with room to spare so I would think that the non-snap-on (i.e. not Activewear) version would also be equally roomy/high waisted and would work great for nighttime use over cloth diapers. I've had my Leakmasters PUL's for well over a year and they they still look like new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I second the adultclothdiaper.com, leakmaster gary activewear pul pants.

unitDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Leakmaster at Adultclothdiaper.com. Make the absolute best onsies. Five snaps, sizes up to 3x. A few times a year the price drops to $22 each if buying three or more. I’ve had several for over three years. Great customer service from Sandy Utah.

stinkape

Be you always .
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a pair of the leakmaster deluxe yesterday and have to say they are quite roomy and high waisted, I tried them last night and this morning and really I'm pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.