High capacity diaper stuffer

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use TENA Proskin super at night and lately I have been wetting them to capacity.

Is there a diaper stuffer that can hold alot of weewee?

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Maybe it’s time to try higher capacity diapers? The northshore range offers a high capacity pull up diaper (8 hour capacity) which in your situation is would highly recommend. I don’t know how much things cost in your country though so it could even be time to switch to a higher capacity brief style diaper?

The problem with diaper stuffers is that it causes issues with the leak guards functioning correctly. The stuffer fills in the air gap you need for everything to move around when it starts to swell.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IcyBlue said:
Maybe it’s time to try higher capacity diapers? The northshore range offers a high capacity pull up diaper (8 hour capacity) which in your situation is would highly recommend. I don’t know how much things cost in your country though so it could even be time to switch to a higher capacity brief style diaper?

The problem with diaper stuffers is that it causes issues with the leak guards functioning correctly. The stuffer fills in the air gap you need for everything to move around when it starts to swell.
That's just what I was gonna say. Get a higher capacity diaper, like from Northshore.com. They keep getting more stuff on their site, and even offer a size small for the smaller babies out there.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have had problems with diapers suffers !! They just don't stay place and get very comfy fast !!!

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally don't like disposable inserts for the fact that they soak and soak until they render the inner leak guards useless and swell to the point that they become uncomfortable up front. Its like smuggling a cantaloupe in my pants. Not to mention the added weight that pulls my diaper down too.
If I use any inserts I'll use 3 flat diapers folded in 3. I find that cloth inserts distribute the wetness better too.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rita said:
I have had problems with diapers suffers !! They just don't stay place and get very comfy fast !!!
If you have a diaper that has h&l tapes, you can easily untape and change your stuffers with ease.

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a big fan of wearing a diaper and a booster. Your best bet is to order samples. And I would recommend using a good abdl diaper. As others have said if your booster swells too much you are asking for leaks. A good diaper will have tall leaks guards that will be taller than even the most swollen booster. Myself I enjoy wearing two boosters at once. When they are both swollen it is quite fun to walk.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
Its like smuggling a cantaloupe in my pants
Now that's a brand new sentence! Sounds like some solid advice on disposable stuffers. Curious though, have you tried a "hybrid" approach with, say a waterproof cover and a disposable insert?

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Thanks for the replies and advice.

My leaking problem is because I sleep on my back and my pee bypasses the center Core of the diaper and leaks out the back and sides.

I am of the mindset that the larger the diaper, the higher the capacity.

I am wondering if since I have lost 30 pounds and now I have a 36" waist maybe I should graduate to a medium diaper instead of large.

Reactions: iluvdps2

texswim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
I'm a big fan of wearing a diaper and a booster. Your best bet is to order samples. And I would recommend using a good abdl diaper. As others have said if your booster swells too much you are asking for leaks. A good diaper will have tall leaks guards that will be taller than even the most swollen booster. Myself I enjoy wearing two boosters at once. When they are both swollen it is quite fun to walk.
I also wear a booster with my diaper and sometimes two boosters. I find the thickest booster to come from REARZ.

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
TheBob said:
Thanks for the replies and advice.

My leaking problem is because I sleep on my back and my pee bypasses the center Core of the diaper and leaks out the back and sides.

I am of the mindset that the larger the diaper, the higher the capacity.

I am wondering if since I have lost 30 pounds and now I have a 36" waist maybe I should graduate to a medium diaper instead of large.
First of all, congratulations on the weight loss. That is admirable.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try size medium diapers. At an absolute minimum, you should try them because they are sometimes cheaper OR there are more in a package for the same price!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
iluvdps2 said:
First of all, congratulations on the weight loss. That is admirable.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try size medium diapers. At an absolute minimum, you should try them because they are sometimes cheaper OR there are more in a package for the same price!
Thanks!

I will order a case of medium diapers.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FudgedInLuvs said:
Curious though, have you tried a "hybrid" approach with, say a waterproof cover and a disposable insert?
No I haven't. Honestly I just don't go for boosters mainly because I really can't stand an overly soaked sagging to my knees diaper. I'm good for a few wettings then it's time for a change.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and Abdlchriscrinkle

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Because you sleep on your back quite well I remember the “fabine” brand was very back focused in the padding and they were quite reasonable for quality. Can anyone else back that up? Its been a long time since I wore them.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
IcyBlue said:
Because you sleep on your back quite well I remember the “fabine” brand was very back focused in the padding and they were quite reasonable for quality. Can anyone else back that up? Its been a long time since I wore them.
I'll check it out.

Reactions: IcyBlue

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Antientmariner said:
If you have a diaper that has h&l tapes, you can easily untape and change your stuffers with ease.
Thank you for your input .
But I'll just stay with my diapers .

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been stuffing my diapers with baby diapers with good results. They are a whole lot cheaper than the stuffers that I have encountered while shopping for them online. Booster pads cost nearly as much as a pack of diapers!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and FudgedInLuvs

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
ReluctantAdult said:
I have been stuffing my diapers with baby diapers with good results. They are a whole lot cheaper than the stuffers that I have encountered while shopping for them online. Booster pads cost nearly as much as a pack of diapers!
Happy to read this, planning to try this this week! Two quick questions if you don't mind.

-Do you use any snaps to snap a diaper into place as if it was an insert?
-What sizes would you recommend? I assume 6 and 7 are the best, but would 5s be possible to get away with using?

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Rita said:
Northshore and Rearz sell with sticky tap backing, don’t move a bit

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FudgedInLuvs said:
Happy to read this, planning to try this this week! Two quick questions if you don't mind.

-Do you use any snaps to snap a diaper into place as if it was an insert?
-What sizes would you recommend? I assume 6 and 7 are the best, but would 5s be possible to get away with using?
when I used baby diapers as inserts I would either hot glue them onto the adult diaper or use packing tape. With the tape I'd just cut a piece of tape and roll it back end to end to make a full sticky loop then stick it on the baby diaper then press it onto the adult diaper.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs