Hiding the diaper.

Rmch

I’m anonymous. Yes, I’m a closeted DL.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Y’all, I know this has been opened Many times but it’s time I open one.

I need the best ways to hide a diaper. Especially ones like the ABU Alphagatorz or Tykables overnights.

I’m open for any ideas.

Reactions: medfet878

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cloth dips like the alphagatorz are generally a lil easier to hide than a plastic back dip. A good ole onesie and proper fitting pants will help hide it. a proper pair of jeans will help a ton

Reactions: medfet878, Seasonedcitizen and KindaOlde

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LeifErikson said:
Cloth dips like the alphagatorz are generally a lil easier to hide than a plastic back dip. A good ole onesie and proper fitting pants will help hide it. a proper pair of jeans will help a ton
I’ve tbh thought of the onesie, but would it be noticeable or easily seen. I wont wear around family, but when out alone or with friends, I want too.

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
I’ve tbh thought of the onesie, but would it be noticeable or easily seen. I wont wear around family, but when out alone or with friends, I want too.
Gotcha, you can wear a onesie under like a t shirt and pants. Some are built into a hoodie or button up like these: https://tykables.com/pages/adult-baby-onesie-style-products

I’ve got the hoodie snappie and it’s fantastic. There is a little tykables tag on it, but you can always cut that off. This one specifically: https://tykables.com/collections/snappies/products/snappies-hoodie

Last edited:

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hide diapers in a nightstand, plan box, or bin. Currently have diapers in nightstand or in plastic bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita, medfet878 and LeifErikson

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RetroGirl15 said:
Hide diapers in a nightstand, plan box, or bin. Currently have diapers in nightstand or in plastic bin.
I have a plastic tote :) with clothes atop.

Reactions: medfet878 and RetroGirl15

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll 2nd this on the Tykables snappies..aka..onsies.

When going out diapered I'll wear a snappies over my diaper then depending on the weather/season I'll dress accordingly after that. For colder weather I'll wear a long sleeve thermal over the onsie then an untucked button down flannel that covers my front and backside.
Warmer weather I'll just wear an untucked short sleeve button down over my onsie.
You can get solid color onsies that look like any other t-shirt. Me I wear solid or printed onsies because basically it's only the onsie collar that really shows.

Reactions: medfet878, LeifErikson and Rmch

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
I'll 2nd this on the Tykables snappies..aka..onsies.

When going out diapered I'll wear a snappies over my diaper then depending on the weather/season I'll dress accordingly after that. For colder weather I'll wear a long sleeve thermal over the onsie then an untucked button down flannel that covers my front and backside.
Warmer weather I'll just wear an untucked short sleeve button down over my onsie.
You can get solid color onsies that look like any other t-shirt. Me I wear solid or printed onsies because basically it's only the onsie collar that really shows.
I was looking at Tyk’s hoodie onesie

Reactions: medfet878 and LeifErikson

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
Can’t go wrong. I’ve worn thick and thinner diapers with it. Does a great job reducing the bulge and noise. Also super comfortable and looks great!

Last edited:

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
I have several hoodies and I love them. All mine are printed, baby blue and pink. I don't wear them outside the home because of the hood hanging out. If they were solid color like the black, blue or gray I would wear them out in public

Last edited:

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LeifErikson said:
Can’t go wrong. I’ve worn thick and thinner diapers with it. Does a great job reducing the bulge and noise. Also super comfortable and looks great!
Excellent.

Three three factors im worried about.

1. Noise
  2. Bulge / noticeability.
  3. peekage.

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
Excellent.

Three three factors im worried about.

1. Noise
  2. Bulge / noticeability.
  3. peekage.
Gotcha, cloth back are definitely less noisy/bulky than plastic back but aren’t as great with concealing smell imo. Any diaper will bulk up with use, so change when you can. That being said, a onesie will definitely help conceal the bulge. The diaper won’t be peeking out at all, but if you bend down or something the onesie may show but looks like a tucked in shirt

Reactions: medfet878 and Rmch

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Women's shaping panties with a thong piece built into the rear cloth to make a butt crease and onesie

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LeifErikson said:
Gotcha, cloth back are definitely less noisy/bulky than plastic back but aren’t as great with concealing smell imo. Any diaper will bulk up with use, so change when you can. That being said, a onesie will definitely help conceal the bulge. The diaper won’t be peeking out at all, but if you bend down or something the onesie may show but looks like a tucked in shirt
Godspeed.

I’m just over cautious. I’ve been lurking here for ages, and the one thing we all agree on is “we know it’s there” and we tend to over react or act scared but in reality nobody knows it’s there.

Reactions: medfet878, LeifErikson and joemama

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
Godspeed.

I’m just over cautious. I’ve been lurking here for ages, and the one thing we all agree on is “we know it’s there” and we tend to over react or act scared but in reality nobody knows it’s there.
Totally feel that my friend. Be confident and dress appropriately, and you should be fine!

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I usually wear a plain onesie under my clothes and some overalls

I think having a onesie underneath is key because it’s gonna help prevent sagging and you also won’t worry about your shirt riding up.

Also once clothes are on cloth vs plastic has no difference in sound, your clothing will mask both.

Reactions: thedlguy and medfet878

Rmch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LeifErikson said:
Totally feel that my friend. Be confident and dress appropriately, and you should be fine!
How would semi-tight dress pants hold up?

duckling

ABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Sometimes wear my nappy under my jeans/pants 👖 with a long coat 🧥 or jumper to hide the tell tale bulge.

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rmch said:
How would semi-tight dress pants hold up?
Hmm that’s a good question. Usually I’ve worn darker colored joggers when out and about. Dress pants may kind of conform to the diaper depending on the style and fit

Last edited: