• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hiding Places? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, i have the feeling this topic has been started already. But it seems to had been lost, so i thought i would make it again due to the amount off new members in the community :)

So, where do you hide your diapers? I personally put them behind my draws, they are a multi thing with a wardrobe above. This is the perfect place for me :D got some room, and it's low down so nobody would bother looking there. I put my golf clubs next to them, so you gotta move them to get there, well to take the draw out.

There's about a 20cm gap at the back, so it's perfect :) The annoying thing is the back is breaking, the crap nails have come out. Sometimes i have had some fall out behind it :eek: Scary when i found them lol.

So, where do you hide yours? If your living with people that don't know about them. If you are open about it, where do you store yours?

Tommy.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom.

On another note, when I was younger and lived at home, I always just kept them hidden in an old gym bag and I would bury it in the closet and to my knowledge, it was never discovered.

Role
Diaper Lover
Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom.

On another note, when I was younger and lived at home, I always just kept them hidden in an old gym bag and I would bury it in the closet and to my knowledge, it was never discovered.
Holy shit that is alot of diapers!

Anyways, I just hide them in a PS3 box simply sitting right next to my dresser.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I keep them in a red gym bag with a combonation lock on it...My Dad knows its there, but that's all he knows...I hope. It's just sitting there, and I only have a clothes hamper, golf clubs, and shirts in there.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
They are in a box with stuff over it in my closet.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Since I live by myself, I don't need to go to great lengths to hide them, but I do keep them out of sight. Currently, my stash is pretty big so here's where I have everything. The bottom drawer of my dresser is holding about a half a pack of depend fitted maximum protection briefs, half a pack of CVS briefs, my last Attends Breathable Brief, a few goodnites which don't fit me, about half a dozen depend boost inserts and some wipes. In my bathroom off of my bedroom, which guests don't use as I have a second bathroom which guests would use. Under the sink in my bathroom I have an opened pack of Abena X-plus, an opened pack of Dry 24/7's and a pack of rite-aid male guards. The rest of my stash is three more bags of dry 24/7 which are still in the cardboard box they came in which is in my closet in the bedroom..
So how do you figure out what to put where lol? It sounds like you have them spread out all over the place.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There is a method to my madness... no actually there isn't. They just go wherever there's room when I get them. This is by far the most I've ever had at a given time, normally I'll only have a pack or two. At least this should last me a while.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess for him, diapers are like stocks: You want to diversify =D

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have never been much of a comic book reader, but I have 2 spawn comic book boxes that I hide mine in. I have both boxes in the bottom of my closet. If anyone were to see the boxes, they would think that they are just full of comics, and diapers would be the last thing on their minds.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
In my closet in a backpack in a bag under toys. Not very clever, but if someone suspects, it will be hard to get to, and I can whip out the kung fu moves I don't have and stop them.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Well, I normally hide them in my old toybox, which is in the gap between the head of my bed, and the wall, and is covered in books and a lamp :x

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
I have all my diapers hidden inside the back of a file cabinet. The pullout cabinet is short and leaves alot of room to hide stuff in
in the back. Quiet easy to get into and no-one ever even thinks to check back there cus theres no reason to pull out the cabinet.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You know the sticky is not closed. I just checked.
Sorry for being off-topic.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i recently discovered a crawl-space behind a wall in my house. the entrance is a sort of a hatch in the bathroom behind the toilet, but it doesn't open very far because there's a wall in the way, so you have to be really really skinny to get into it. i'm pretty confident i'm the only person who ever comes into this house would could fit through the hatch. i ordered a case of dry 27/4 (best diapers ever!!) and hid the extra bags in the crawl space.

the open bag is hidden with the rest of my stash at the bottom of a green canvas army bag behind a steamer trunk where i keep my clothes.

in my old house there was a secret room that opened off the back of my closet! that was another really good hiding place.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I hide my diapers in a cold air return vent in my basement. Kinda brilliant if you ask me. Also false ceilings prove useful, very useful.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i use a big red box sitting in my closet

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
I have a secret door in my closet that leads to a secret room in which i hide everything! It used to be quite organized, but now I just throw stuff in there.

I'm pretty sure i've been discovered numerous times, but no one really suspects me cause everyone uses that closet. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.