Hiding Diapers

ForArt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always make sure there are other trash items stuffed in around the diaper in my trash bag so it's not touching the outside of the bag to be seen. And then I throw them in the outside trash can after everyone else is in bed.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I will usually bag em up a couple times in plastic grocery store bags and then heave that in with the larger family trash. If I get nervous that they might go scrounging through it, I'll throw something gross on top, usually the contents of the vacuum cleaner.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I will usually bag em up a couple times in plastic grocery store bags and then heave that in with the larger family trash. If I get nervous that they might go scrounging through it, I'll throw something gross on top, usually the contents of the vacuum cleaner.
Haha....that ought to do it. No one should want to mess with the remains from the vacuum.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Haha....that ought to do it. No one should want to mess with the remains from the vacuum.
Really? I go through the vacuum way too often...the vacuum keeps sucking up those things that I keep losing on the floor and can't find til I hear it go into the vacuum!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Really? I go through the vacuum way too often...the vacuum keeps sucking up those things that I keep losing on the floor and can't find til I hear it go into the vacuum!!
I hate when that happens!