Hiding diapers in a lockable chest, trunk, or tote? Need Suggestions, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo114

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone know where to get some sort of container where I can hide a case of diapers and other materials? I was thinking of maybe there being some sort of tote that is lockable so people can't access. I've moved back home after school for a while and don't want people snooping. Anyways, has anyone bought such a container, if so, what do you guys think? Thank in advance.

M

Milo

Try getting a Lockable suitcase or a wooden chest like thisWooden_Country_chest.JPG

Get a lock and you should be fine. I know I am.

Chocobo114

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good idea... a suitcas. Didn't think of that, thankyou foxyo! Keep the ideas flowing.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For a long time I hid mine in a suite case that locked in my closet. You can get one for fairly cheap at Walmart that comes with a lock, or you can go to the hard ware section of Walmart and find a lock for a suit case it you already have a bag or other lockable item. I mean, people see a suitcase in your closet and they think you just store it in there, no one is going to think "oh a suit case being stored in a closet, I wonder whats inside." The lock is just for precaution.

Cloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just hope that people don't go looking for an extra suitcase and check for one in your closet.. or wonder why you aren't bringing your brand new suitcase on vacation.

I use a typical locking camp chest and have it at the bottom of my closet. Holds about 4 packs of diapers and can be locked with a pad lock. If asked what's inside (which almost never happens) I just say i have OCD with wanting things to lock (which I truly do) and just vaguely explain that its filled with some old clothes and keepsakes.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Let's just hope the people of the house won't want to consider picking a lock to find out what you are trying to hide. It's a good alternative, but some people still will want to find out what is inside.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recall reading that locks generally cause suspicion or curiosity, but one thing that might work is an old cardboard box under your bed which is where I hide my stash

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I would go for a used suitcase from a thrift store, something that looks boring and has a built in lock if possible. In regards to dprdinky's comment about picking the lock, I few people would be so dedicated/rude, but you know the people with whom you live better than I. Just don't be like me and lose the key.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
a locked box might cause suspicion or curiosity,

but a locked suitcase is less likely.

If nothing else fill it with personal items and let people that might wonder what is in it see it open once in a while till they think they know already what is in it.
Then you can hide your diapers in it.

I had a large wooden chest i built in high school but my parents never did look at it closely as it had a hidden compartment in the bottom that they never found.

I later went in the navy and after boot camp i used the same chest in my barracks room as a oversize foot locker and the navy conducted room searches and they never found the hidden compartment or the 1911 .45 i kept in it.

Cloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hmm, i guess i was lucky enough to live with people who respected my privacy my whole life.

I also have another smaller stash in an old back pack with a teeny tiny master lock holding the two zippers together that hides in the overhang of the back pack material. Works too.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When my kids went to college, I built for each of them, a wooden cargo chest and I included a lock. I wanted them to be able to lock up valuables or whatever from snoopy roommates. Cargo furniture looks nice, is rugged and is very utilitarian.

P

Penguinhop

Just hope that people don't go looking for an extra suitcase and check for one in your closet.. or wonder why you aren't bringing your brand new suitcase on vacation.

I use a typical locking camp chest and have it at the bottom of my closet. Holds about 4 packs of diapers and can be locked with a pad lock. If asked what's inside (which almost never happens) I just say i have OCD with wanting things to lock (which I truly do) and just vaguely explain that its filled with some old clothes and keepsakes.
My mom looked through my closet for a bag and found my pampers in that bag... She took them but never said anything about them... I found em and took em back and no words have been said about it xD luckily I have a history of bedwetting so I have an excuse

woofcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
for about $30 you can get a small footlocker from walmart or other store and put your supplies in that. I used one along with a small locking metal file cabinet when I was in the dorms and they worked well. the footlocker has a basic lock and 2 latches on it and comes with 2 keys, theres also a spot to add an extra padlock on the front. like this but without wheels

ZakRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
a locked box might cause suspicion or curiosity,

but a locked suitcase is less likely.

If nothing else fill it with personal items and let people that might wonder what is in it see it open once in a while till they think they know already what is in it.
Then you can hide your diapers in it.

I had a large wooden chest i built in high school but my parents never did look at it closely as it had a hidden compartment in the bottom that they never found.

I later went in the navy and after boot camp i used the same chest in my barracks room as a oversize foot locker and the navy conducted room searches and they never found the hidden compartment or the 1911 .45 i kept in it.

alternatively, you could put a false bottom in a foot locker or something, and not need to lock it at all. (assuming it's a well-hidden false bottom)

Baddie

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

That sounds like a really bad idea. Did you have a reason for not keeping your gun in the armory? What would have happened if it was found? I imagine that you would have been shitting bricks durring the inspections.

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I keep mine in a chest that doesn't need to be locked because of the immense amount of random shit I keep on top of it... except for when I'm taking something out.

redfox1

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Another Option would be A file cabinet; not only can you lock it but also use it as a front for hiding the diapers. Might be a little costly but it will be useful throughout life. they make 1, 2 and 4 drawer models that are relatively inexpensive, but you might could search and find a used one for a good price and then put on a lock from the hardware store.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That sounds like a really bad idea. Did you have a reason for not keeping your gun in the armory? What would have happened if it was found? I imagine that you would have been shitting bricks durring the inspections.

Yes it was almost imposable to get it out of the armory on weekend to go shooting.
Security was no where near as tight on bases back in the early 1970s
and all they were looking for was drugs and the dogs did most of the searches.

They did not do much more then look and did not even do good car searches like looking under cars in those days.

Now it would be a lot harder.

Funny part was after i got out i went to work for the navy as a security officer and carried a gun.

Tercochu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a file cabinet that I got at a thrift store for $10, it came with the keys too. I never thought to use it to hide my diapers!! Good idea!

codebreaker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought a toolbox at Bunnings (not sure if they have Bunnings in places other than Australia.. anyway it's just a big hardware store) for pretty cheap (under $30 I think) and put a padlock on the front. I keep it in the back of my car, which is occasionally inconvenient but it makes it much less likely to be discovered than if it was in my room, so it's a price I pay gladly. A toolbox looks totally at home in the back of a car, one with a padlock on it less so. But if anyone asks I plan to tell them that I bought the toolbox with the intention of filling it up with tools, but I haven't got around to it yet. And for the time being it's just got some towels stuffed in it which are helpful for moving furniture (which I've had to do a bit of lately). Why is it locked? I found a lock floating around in my car and put it on there.. not sure why.. but I remembered later that the key was in my room and I haven't been bothered to take it off yet. Not like there's anything I'll need to get at urgently anyway.

Now that is a pretty weak and unconvincing story but that doesn't particularly matter. It doesn't matter how dodgy or suspect I look - no one is going to get into that box without a pair of bolt cutters. If someone gets really suspicious about this, I can always move my stash somewhere else when I get the chance. I used to hide things in cardboard games/console boxes in my cupboard.. when I think about that now I can't believe how reckless I was. It just takes one bit of (admittedly, very) bad luck and I'm busted. Way more peace of mind with a metal box, a lock, and a card to hide it all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.