Hidding smells

FireFish

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I recently I had to move back in with parents and I have an issue with disposing of my diapers immediately. My wife has anxiety about the garbage can so I can't go and get rid of then in the morning otherwise I would. I usually take them out to the garbage once or twice a week depending on how many I use but they start smelling after a day or 2. I don't want my parents to smell them and ask questions. Does anyone know of a good garbage can I can keep in my bedroom that will contain the smell pretty well?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FireFish said:
So I recently I had to move back in with parents and I have an issue with disposing of my diapers immediately. My wife has anxiety about the garbage can so I can't go and get rid of then in the morning otherwise I would. I usually take them out to the garbage once or twice a week depending on how many I use but they start smelling after a day or 2. I don't want my parents to smell them and ask questions. Does anyone know of a good garbage can I can keep in my bedroom that will contain the smell pretty well?
All garbage cans will contain the smell.....till you open the lid. And bear in mind the more diapers and the longer they are in that can the stronger the odor will be when you open it.
I kinda don't understand the needing of a garbage can though. Sooner or later you gotta take them out, so is it easier to dispose of 5 diapers or 1 diaper?
I really don't know your living situation and you say your wife has anxiety of putting them in the household can. So where are you planning on dumping a garbage can full of diapers? Wouldn't that raise more questions than smuggling a single diaper out the door?
Can't you just take them out daily and dispose of it in a convenience store garbage can? Don't you have a backpack that you can put the diaper in then leave and dispose of it somewhere else?

I believe you are really over thinking this. I mean we as ABDLs are really good at this game of hide and toss the diapers. Come to think of it we're quite the ingenious group when it comes to indulging and hiding this kink. I can totally understand why you would look to us......lol.

I really hope it works out well for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix

FireFish

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its the outside garbage she doesn't like. Right now I put them in a garbage bag and under my bed but that has lead to some smells transferring to the bed or carpet or cloths around them. I'm just looking to contain it in something that the smell won't stick to. I would take it out every few days but just don't know of people have had best results with a certian type of garbage can.

I've been doing this for years now and have been pretty ingenious with where I've hidden them but its less about hiding them now and more just disposing of them frequently is the problem.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Why is your wife with you all the time, dispose of them as soon as she's out, problem solved, getting a bag out to the trash every morning shouldn't be a problem, do it in the evening when she's asleep, why does she keep an eye on you 24h/24, you are supposed to be an adult to register here, so should have privacy to get rid of diapers without an issue, I don't see why she would freak out that you disposed of the diapers in the garbage can if she didn't see you do it.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
FireFish said:
Its the outside garbage she doesn't like. Right now I put them in a garbage bag and under my bed but that has lead to some smells transferring to the bed or carpet or cloths around them. I'm just looking to contain it in something that the smell won't stick to. I would take it out every few days but just don't know of people have had best results with a certian type of garbage can.

I've been doing this for years now and have been pretty ingenious with where I've hidden them but its less about hiding them now and more just disposing of them frequently is the problem.
Well have you tried the scented garbage bags? If your putting them under your bed place a piece of cardboard on the floor and use a scented garbage bag.
You can buy the 13 gallon Hefty garbage can that has a lid that locks then use the scented bags in that can. I use the Hefty can in my kitchen and I'll throw dirty diapers in there. I'll put the diaper in a grocery bag first though. Walmart has some scented bags. They're Great Value flex bags and have several scents available.
That's the best I can offer.
⬇️

Attachments

• 20221128_202102.jpg
    20221128_202102.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221128_201923.jpg
    20221128_201923.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221128_201909.jpg
    20221128_201909.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 4

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Just made a post about this.

Reactions: angelpup

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Make sure to put them in proper diaper bags before the trash bag will help a little, a good sprinkle of baking soda every 2 or 3 diapers can help too. You can also try the activated charcoal bags or blocks in the bottom of a bin before the trash bag too but any bin you use will begin to smell.

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BOS bags are amazing x 10. They're made in Japan, and they can hold a poopy diap for a good week before I can smell anything - and even then you kinda have to get right on it to smell it.