• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm back. Have been around from early DPF days. Live in Mississippi and love it. Very busy in RL so every so often I end up deleted or lurker status. Seems I'm shy about myself. I've liked ab stuff most of my life, early memories of sneaking my baby sisters disposables, was cloth diapered myself. Not a sexual thing for me. Although my wife says she gets a reaction if she baby talks me during sex.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm back. Have been around from early DPF days. Live in Mississippi and love it. Very busy in RL so every so often I end up deleted or lurker status. Seems I'm shy about myself. I've liked ab stuff most of my life, early memories of sneaking my baby sisters disposables, was cloth diapered myself. Not a sexual thing for me. Although my wife says she gets a reaction if she baby talks me during sex.

Welcome back Frodo! Always nice t hear when a spouse is accepting. Please remind us newer members what some of your non-AB/DL interests are.

Status
Not open for further replies.