• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfv999

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm from SoCal. I'm engaged. And I have a wetting problem...yeah. Something like that. Anyway excited to contribute here.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm from SoCal. I'm engaged. And I have a wetting problem...yeah. Something like that. Anyway excited to contribute here.

Hi sfv999! You have come to the right place. There are many members here with wetting problems. We are all here to help each other out, so please feel free to ask any questions or join in on any threads you happen to like (I see you already started one :) )

In your profile your interests include film. Are you in the movie industry at all?

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hi SFV,

Welcome to ADISC. I an engaged too. I wet but it is not much of a problem. It may be an issue after I get married in two weeks. We are really excited, but I have no clue how to share something that private in a relationship with a non ABDL and make it work. I was never out to share anything, but I do not like hiding it either.

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Welcome sfv FYI your not the only one with a wetting problem!!!!!!!!!! and congrats on you engagement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.