Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, my name is Tim, I'm 15 years old (turning 16 :( in a month) living in Hong Kong.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
hey dude whatup haha but realyy welcome to adisc let me be one of the first to sa welcome

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome Tim, Can you tell us alittle about yourself? Hobbies/interests things like that.

Hope to see you around the forum. :)

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Well welcome Timmy! I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Would you care to tell us a bit more? Don't worry about being good or bad at introductions, I suck at that. XD Either way, post around and have fun!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc. Hope you like it here!

Your from Hong Kong? my uncle went there a few times, and he liked it.

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yea, I'm a Canadian, born in Toronto, then went to Hong Kong (Since my family is all Chinese, living in HK). I'm 15, average height, slightly thin. I don't really like Hong Kong's environment (air pollution) that much, but other than that, Hong Kong is convenient and cool (especially along the lines of being a TB, though a lot less friends :( )
Some hobbies, well, I'm a dedicated flight simmer (you know... flying planes...), a photographer as well, and also a TB :D.

I used to be able to fit into pampers "Active Fit" XL size a few months ago(Equivalent of Cruisers in the US/CND?), but the XL size is not as big as Size 7 from what I see in photos, I have lots of other diapers at home, parents don't know.

Ok, I'm running out on things to say xD

Status
Not open for further replies.