• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruslan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hello...I just turned 18 yesterday and my friend told me about this site so i thought, why not!. I am not good at introductions so i am just going to cover the basics. I do not wear diapers and i am not necessarily into the baby stuff like bottles and such. When i can i would like to wear diapers, but until then i am unable to (Darn-it!). Anyways, Out of the AB/DL stuff i mostly either play video games, watch YouTube or talk to friends on Skype/Kik. I love to do either of those 3, I am also a music lover. A side note, I became a Brony before i really considered myself a furry, And after furry i became a babyfur. So i enjoy all kinds of people!, I am also not good at forums...So any advice will be very appreciated...Anyways, cya around!.

P

PaddedPuppy

Its nice to see that you made it here :)
Welcome to ADISC!

Shyjohnny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome, I just joined the forum myself so I guess I will see you around. The trick with forums is to use lots of smiley faces : ) They confuse the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.