• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsttimer1993

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is ace age 20 and I live in Oklahoma I'm new to this website and I've been kinda busy lately and if you live in Okc as well I'm up for texting or Facebook just ask me and I up for meeting new friends :)

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
How's it going! Del city here, if you want to meet up sometime that'd be cool.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Hey, Ace; welcome to ADISC.
It's been a few years since I've really been able to keep up with continuity, but what's your opinion of the New 52?

Firsttimer1993

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sorry it took me a while to message back but to be honest i think the new52 seems like new start on things, the only problem i have is that sometimes superman can be a dick lol

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My name is ace age 20 and I live in Oklahoma I'm new to this website and I've been kinda busy lately and if you live in Okc as well I'm up for texting or Facebook just ask me and I up for meeting new friends :)

Welcome to the group. It's always good to see other Okies find the group. I'm on the western side of the state. About an hour and a half west of OKC.

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
welcome ace! i am also around :) moved here in 2003 from chicago-ish, now living in south-ish okc. hope you enjoy adisc!

whisko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
cool! the more adisc'ers and abies and dl's around okc, the better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.