• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGrace1993

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi. My name is Bella Grace! I am a sissy who love the feeling of a nice diaper on her bum! [Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi. My name is Bella Grace! I am a sissy who love the feeling of a nice diaper on her bum!

Hey Bella! Welcome to ADISC.

Glad to see you around :)

It would be nice to know a little bit more about yourself, what is it that you like to do in your spare time outside the world of *B/DL? I enjoy programming, and computer science stuff! I consider myself quite a good programmer, but I guess most programmers would think that ;)

I hope you enjoy it here, and make lots of great friends!

You should really check out the Sissy / Girls forum if you haven't already. I'm sure you will find a lot to talk about there.

- Lobie

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi Bella. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I, too, hope you enjoy the time you spend here. Have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.