Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm Chris Hansen.

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

No, not really :laugh:

I was just bored and couldn't decide on a name. I'll bug the admin to change it (or just make a new account) when I can. I'm horrible at making names :p

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I have to lol

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Thats funny man.

How about you tell us about yourself alittle bit. Like how did you find this site. How long have you been into this stuff. Where are you from. Stuff like that.

And pojo had a good point...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was just bored and couldn't decide on a name. I'll bug the admin to change it (or just make a new account) when I can. I'm horrible at making names :p
Admin note: You are not allowed to have two accounts on ADISC.

Peachy

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You made my night (made me lol)

Might I suggest an avatar?

Oh and welcome, btw. Anything you can tell us about yourself, besides having a sense of humour? :p

AmberApoptosis

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Haha, nice one.
Btw you should of included some stuff about you etc, it would of really helped.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
*sigh* How come EVERY thread manages to get a bit of rep complaining. Talking about rep in this way is against the rules so stop it!

Welcome Chris.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the forums "Chris" :p

Hope you enjoy posting here.

D

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. If you are willing to share any information about yourself, it would be appreciated! I hope you enjoy it here.

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay, so my name REALLY is Chris, but I'm not Chris Hansen. :p

I'm 19 and I live in New England. I found out this forum through my boyfriend, NEJay. As well, I've been on DB (plark) and ABY (Mophtran). I figured I wanted to change my name, but I wasn't sure what. I am horrible at figuring names out... Jay told me to use "Chris Hansen." We laughed, and I thought why the hell not? :roll: This place seems to be pretty good, from what I've read, so you'll be seeing me around.

Anywho, I work at Walgreens, graduated high school last year and plan to go to college for graphic design. I love to draw and write, and I'm not too shabby at both (less so at the drawing but I'm working on that). I also like long walks on the beach... Oh wait, this isn't the right site for that. :D

Anywho, I am a HUGE gamer. I only have a PC right now, as I lost all my consoles, but I plan on getting a PS3 soon. I'm a Steam whore, which is really sad considering how much Steam sucks, but you'll find me on there all the time. I also use Xfire. I'm currently playing Spore, though. :D

My interest in diapers is more or less sexual, though I do enjoy just being in a diaper. I'm not into the TB/AB scene, though I do like to roleplay. Though it's about stuff other than diapers and ageplay.

Okay, I guess it's time for me to think up a serious nickname and bug the admin to change mine. :D

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Unless you really want to, there's no reason, the name is just fine :laugh:
Your choice anyway.

Also, welcome to the forums.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Okay, so my name REALLY is Chris, but I'm not Chris Hansen. :p

I'm 19 and I live in New England. I found out this forum through my boyfriend, NEJay. As well, I've been on DB (plark) and ABY (Mophtran). I figured I wanted to change my name, but I wasn't sure what. I am horrible at figuring names out... Jay told me to use "Chris Hansen." We laughed, and I thought why the hell not? :roll: This place seems to be pretty good, from what I've read, so you'll be seeing me around.

Anywho, I work at Walgreens, graduated high school last year and plan to go to college for graphic design. I love to draw and write, and I'm not too shabby at both (less so at the drawing but I'm working on that). I also like long walks on the beach... Oh wait, this isn't the right site for that. :D

Anywho, I am a HUGE gamer. I only have a PC right now, as I lost all my consoles, but I plan on getting a PS3 soon. I'm a Steam whore, which is really sad considering how much Steam sucks, but you'll find me on there all the time. I also use Xfire. I'm currently playing Spore, though. :D

My interest in diapers is more or less sexual, though I do enjoy just being in a diaper. I'm not into the TB/AB scene, though I do like to roleplay. Though it's about stuff other than diapers and ageplay.

Okay, I guess it's time for me to think up a serious nickname and bug the admin to change mine. :D
Plark, eh? I think I may know you from DB, or at least have read some of your posts...

Also, I recommend the nickname "ChrisH" if you can't think of anything else. It provides the seriousness that the internets demand, yet plays on your original name, so we all remember who you are.

Or if you can think of a better name, go for it. I'm terrible with nicknames (just look at mine :p)

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Also, I recommend the nickname "ChrisH" if you can't think of anything else.
I was thinking that "ChrisT" would be more fitting. After all, that is what I commonly call him here at home...

"ChrisT, why haven't you washed the dishes yet?... ChrisT almighty, get out of bed already!!"

Lol. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.