Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is my introduction. There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My introduction is the best. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My introduction without me is unknown. Without my introduction, I am unknown.
I must speak my introduction true.
I must speak straighter than my colleagues who is trying to trick me.
I must trick him before he tricks me. I will...

Anyway.

I'm 25, I live in Michigan. I'm an electrical engineer by trade, and a AB/DL by hobby. I've always sucked my thumb and continue to do so today. I love my footed sleeper, and onesies, and sometimes I like drinking from a bottle. I would like to eventually find some AB style overalls that I like and maybe a sailor suit. I wear mostly Abena, Secure X-plus and Bambino's.

Outside of the AB/DL world, I love to chase storms, snowboard in the winter, ride my mountain bike in the summer. I play lots of board games, like Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Power Grid and Puerto Rico. I love Pen and paper games too, Dungeons and Dragons, Car Wars, GURPS, World of Darkness. I like to read, Chuck Palhinuk, A. Lee. Martinez, R.A. Salvatore, and Terry Prachet. I hold a General Class amateur radio license. I also like to play video games, I own a PS3 and a pretty decent PC.

My favorite book is: Survivor followed closely by Choke.
My favorite movie is: Super Troopers, followed by Fight Club
I'm currently Playing: GTA IV, CoD 4, and TF2

Uh I think that's a good start.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You're sort of a demonic fixture in IRC, I sort of missed that you didn't have a forum presence. Never hurts to have another gamer around. Don't be a stranger around here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.