• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

india

Banned
Role
Incontinent
hi everyone im india and i have no bladder control. i have to wear adult nappies 24/7/ i use abri form x plus medium. i hate being incontinent but have come to this site to find ways that i can enjoy being incontinent and enjoy wearing nappies as at the moment i hate them. i worry about odour, bulk, miss wearing tight jeans, short skirts etc. any suggestions on how i can begin to enjoy this problem will be apreciated,

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi india, sorry to hear that. You've certainly come to the right place, I hope this forum will help to make it better for you. A big welcome, and keep posting all your questions! :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well you come to the right site. This place can help you find way to enjoy yourself while still dealing with your incontinent, there even a Incontinent board on here for any question that you may have. So welcome to the site and hope you have a good time here :)

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hey welcome m8 iam sure we can help u find a way to enjoy ur nappies =)

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome India!

Please feel free to use the forums to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC, India. :D Have fun here. And sorry to hear about your incontinence. =\

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! When people say things pertaining to my appearance and stuff like that I just make myself feel better by saying "deal with it **** face" to them!
I'm so evil =]

Have fun on the forums!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the forum, India!

Well I'd like to help, but I don't have much advice to give you on that one, sorry :( But like has been suggested have a look at the IC forum, and if need be make a new post about it, you'll get plenty of quality advice that way. But of course, have a look to see if it's already been brought up - you might be surprised by how many users are in a similar situation :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya India and welcome. There is another member here who is IC who found the abdl community and enjoys it much better here - he has said that it's better getting support opposed to all the whining on IC only sites. Not too sure if he is still active here, I will have to message him. :)

I am sure you will find friends here so don't be shy, I look forward to seeing your posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.