hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

india

Banned
Role
Incontinent
hi everyone im india and i have no bladder control. i have to wear adult nappies 24/7/ i use abri form x plus medium. i hate being incontinent but have come to this site to find ways that i can enjoy being incontinent and enjoy wearing nappies as at the moment i hate them. i worry about odour, bulk, miss wearing tight jeans, short skirts etc. any suggestions on how i can begin to enjoy this problem will be apreciated,

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi india, sorry to hear that. You've certainly come to the right place, I hope this forum will help to make it better for you. A big welcome, and keep posting all your questions! :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well you come to the right site. This place can help you find way to enjoy yourself while still dealing with your incontinent, there even a Incontinent board on here for any question that you may have. So welcome to the site and hope you have a good time here :)

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hey welcome m8 iam sure we can help u find a way to enjoy ur nappies =)

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome India!

Please feel free to use the forums to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC, India. :D Have fun here. And sorry to hear about your incontinence. =\

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! When people say things pertaining to my appearance and stuff like that I just make myself feel better by saying "deal with it **** face" to them!
I'm so evil =]

Have fun on the forums!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the forum, India!

Well I'd like to help, but I don't have much advice to give you on that one, sorry :( But like has been suggested have a look at the IC forum, and if need be make a new post about it, you'll get plenty of quality advice that way. But of course, have a look to see if it's already been brought up - you might be surprised by how many users are in a similar situation :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya India and welcome. There is another member here who is IC who found the abdl community and enjoys it much better here - he has said that it's better getting support opposed to all the whining on IC only sites. Not too sure if he is still active here, I will have to message him. :)

I am sure you will find friends here so don't be shy, I look forward to seeing your posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.