Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Im vicky
31 y/o female,i wear for need,.no bladder control been back in diapers from i was 9 so a long time...lol....but i do love my diapers and plastic panties.
I wear dispos thru the day and cloth to sleep.

Im just a normal girl who has to wear diapers its no big deal,im lucky its only my bladder thats wrecked,but i do get down at times and thinking im a teen girl kept in diapers helps {sorry if that upsets anyone}

Im allways happy to chat but NOT
if its dirty chat!

it wasnt easy for me at the start,so i know what people can go thru and im only to happy to chat if you think i can help

better go now,think ive ramble on enough

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hi and welcome!

There is a growing population of us here who are in diapers 24/7 for whatever reason. I hope you can find support and good friends here... I sure have.

C'ya around.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Im vicky
31 y/o female,i wear for need,.no bladder control been back in diapers from i was 9 so a long time...lol....but i do love my diapers and plastic panties.
I wear dispos thru the day and cloth to sleep.

Im just a normal girl who has to wear diapers its no big deal,im lucky its only my bladder thats wrecked,but i do get down at times and thinking im a teen girl kept in diapers helps {sorry if that upsets anyone}

Im allways happy to chat but NOT
if its dirty chat!

it wasnt easy for me at the start,so i know what people can go thru and im only to happy to chat if you think i can help

better go now,think ive ramble on enough
Hi, welcome! If you find it useful, there's an incontinence forum inside the diaper talk. Hope you have a great time here! -- Check out the wikis and the live chat, all on the blue bar at the top. It is hard to find dirty things here, since the mods make their best effort to keep it clean.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site, Vicky. Hope you have a good time here.

Sandy0450

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Vicky

Welcome to the site from a fellow UKer. Hope you find support and friendship here. Give me a shout if I can help!! :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

What happened to your bladder? If you don't mind telling that is we won't make you.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! If you don't like to chat about dirty things you will fit in fine here. Welcome to ADISC

Have fun on the forums!

vicky

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
My Bladder.......well.......................

with out giving to much away........im a Brit but i live in USA now..where the Sun Always shines!

I fell of a horse when i was 9..............i was VERY lucky in that only prob it left me with was a "wrecked" bladder..............operation to fix it to risky as it is nerve damage

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
well thankfully i just took a shower.
hi vicki, welcome to our humble home. as far as support, we've got that here. many people on all spectrums of diaperhood here so you'll definitely find someone to talk to. if you want try out the flash chat up at the live chat on the top bar or if you have irc, you can talk to the members on the blitzed.org #adisc room (don't know how to get to that one and the link on the live chat section is broken for the java irc). so yeah, umm... hope to see you around posting and such.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, Vicky and welcome! So sorry to hear about the accident, seems terrible that one fall can cause such everlasting damage. :( Don't get down though, I'm sure you'll find tons of friends here!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.