• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Cooper83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So this is the first time I’ve openly come out about this. It’s a little nerve wracking and relieving at the same time. My wife knows about it but I can’t really talk to her about it much cause she’s not sure how to approach it. I’m not really sure how to approach it myself some days. I just know that I like wearing them and it calms me down and they are just comfortable. I work on power lines for a living. I live in the southeast part of the United Staes. I stay pretty busy with work so when I have time I like to take my motorcycle out. I love watching sports especially football. I’m pretty shy for the most part and I’m not a huge fan of crowds.
I’m not sure how this works or what I’m expecting. I think I just want to meet other people that enjoy something that means a lot to me. I am more on the DL side although I have dabbled into the AB side, I just feel weird doing it alone.

Reactions: richieboy, Jorelaxed, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! My wife also knows about my interests, but doesn't participate. You certainly aren't alone, and you've come to the right place to meet others :)

Reactions: Cooper83 and Edgewater
Welcome, Cooper! My wife knows of my interest, at least as an occasional AB, not so much as a DL. You'll find lots of friendly people here with similar interests as you, so don't be shy about asking questions and participating!

Cooper83 said:
So this is the first time I’ve openly come out about this. It’s a little nerve wracking and relieving at the same time. My wife knows about it but I can’t really talk to her about it much cause she’s not sure how to approach it. I’m not really sure how to approach it myself some days. I just know that I like wearing them and it calms me down and they are just comfortable. I work on power lines for a living. I live in the southeast part of the United Staes. I stay pretty busy with work so when I have time I like to take my motorcycle out. I love watching sports especially football. I’m pretty shy for the most part and I’m not a huge fan of crowds.
I’m not sure how this works or what I’m expecting. I think I just want to meet other people that enjoy something that means a lot to me. I am more on the DL side although I have dabbled into the AB side, I just feel weird doing it alone.
Hello and welcome from 🇬🇧. My wife also knows about my love of wearing nappies, she wants nothing to do with it☹️

Thank you. I’ve tried talking to her about it and getting her involved some how, but I think she’s a little uncomfortable with it still even though I wear around her. I don’t know how to get her more comfortable with it or if I should push the subject. We’ve tried getting into a mommy role for her but I have a hard time getting into a little space as I am use to being in charge of a lot of things. I like the idea of giving up that control, but it is difficult. I think ultimately it comes down to both of us being uncomfortable with it in our own ways.

Reactions: Edgewater
Cooper83 said:
I think ultimately it comes down to both of us being uncomfortable with it in our own ways.
What a vivid description of a dilemma that so many of us are familiar with...!

Reactions: Cooper83, LittleRen77 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A Truly Unique Place as near very one here is wearing a diaper!
In my opinion, respect your wife's boundaries as there are reasons she loves you! Assure that those reasons are always fulfilled first! Life can be come lonely quickly if you elect to make AB/DL more important!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Cooper83
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A Truly Unique Place as near very one here is wearing a diaper!
In my opinion, respect your wife's boundaries as there are reasons she loves you! Assure that those reasons are always fulfilled first! Life can be come lonely quickly if you elect to make AB/DL more important!
Enjoy!
I have. I’m not pushing it on her. Every once in a blue moon her curiosity sparks up about it and not knowing myself how to go into this, I don’t know how to help her with it. It could be that I don’t know where to go or how to handle the little space myself. I think that alone makes it awkward for us.

• Love
Cooper83 said:
I have. I’m not pushing it on her. Every once in a blue moon her curiosity sparks up about it and not knowing myself how to go into this, I don’t know how to help her with it. It could be that I don’t know where to go or how to handle the little space myself. I think that alone makes it awkward for us.
And, that is why you are here! Again Welcome here!
Consider a couple of basic question and provide them as part of a Thread in a forum that fits and it will roll from there.
Kiss you dear wife and tell her that you love her deeply!

Reactions: Cooper83
Well, as you can already see, you are not alone here. I hope you will find supportive, experienced friends and relax. It is nice you shared with your wife, and agree that you let it rest as she works out here own feelings. You are the same person and just learning some new relaxing, enjoyable moments. You will find many people with different roles. I am sure you will make some nice friends.

Hello and welcome Cooper83.😊

Reactions: Edgewater and Cooper83
Hi and welcome

Thank you everyone. I can tell that this is a tight knit community and I’m looking forward to figuring out how to use this and meeting new people. Hopefully along the way I can learn some things out about myself and learn a few things as well. I’m open ears if anyone has anything. LoL.

Hello and welcome to the forum, my wife is also a wear and supportive but not involved at all, but fine with my wearing

Cooper83 said:
Wecome to the site, enjoy it.

Hi and welcome. I think as you spend time on this site and read and/or participate in the many threads, talking about this with your wife will become easier. Part of it is learning how to accept this in oneself. This site can help you with that.

Hello

Welcome!

Back