• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Hueberd

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello! My name is Hueberd (Hue for short)

I joined this website as I have an interest in wearing diapers. Though, it's not something I like to talk about very much.

Hobbies/Interests:
  • - I really like baking and cooking! But I definitely preffer baking out of the two :p
  • - Playing games. More specifically, Minecraft, Terraria and Undertale. It's the only few games i've really played lol. But I enjoy them very much :) mostly the building aspect of minecraft. Haven't played much RPG's, but Undertale/Deltarune has made an exception for me lmao.
  • - Going for walks and runs. Not too heavy into fitness or training, but the casual stroll and occasionally going for some runs (not sure if it counts as jogging?) I find very enjoyable.
Mainly, I joined cause it's nice to know there's others who enjoy these sorts of things. And I really like that this website's open to many different types of people, whether they enjoy AB or just DL etc. It's something I really appreciate :)
I probably won't be posting very much, cause I wont lie, i'm very bad at talking in community places or forums etc, but I enjoy reading stories and things. And occasionally I may ask a question or two.

But yeah, that's my introduction! I don't really know how to conclude these lol.

Reactions: BenNevis
Hi and welcome.
I love your avatar. Mew!!!

Cooking is an art, I enjoy It, at least when is not so cold in the kitchen 🤭. I like to make giant spanish omelets and my rice three delights. I am not very good at baking... I don't have the patience 😂.

Welcome and enjoy

You can talk quite freely and safely here Hue.

Welcome to adisc.

Hueberd said:
Hello! My name is Hueberd (Hue for short)

I joined this website as I have an interest in wearing diapers. Though, it's not something I like to talk about very much.

Hobbies/Interests:
  • - I really like baking and cooking! But I definitely preffer baking out of the two :p
  • - Playing games. More specifically, Minecraft, Terraria and Undertale. It's the only few games i've really played lol. But I enjoy them very much :) mostly the building aspect of minecraft. Haven't played much RPG's, but Undertale/Deltarune has made an exception for me lmao.
  • - Going for walks and runs. Not too heavy into fitness or training, but the casual stroll and occasionally going for some runs (not sure if it counts as jogging?) I find very enjoyable.
Mainly, I joined cause it's nice to know there's others who enjoy these sorts of things. And I really like that this website's open to many different types of people, whether they enjoy AB or just DL etc. It's something I really appreciate :)
I probably won't be posting very much, cause I wont lie, i'm very bad at talking in community places or forums etc, but I enjoy reading stories and things. And occasionally I may ask a question or two.

But yeah, that's my introduction! I don't really know how to conclude these lol.
Hello Hue, great intro, welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us here 😁

Hey

Hi Hue,

Welcome to the site! That was a really good introduction to you! The site is really supportive and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back