• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diapersandtights

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Long time lurker on the site. Im a 37 year old diaper lover from Illinois who has been wearing diapers every night since 12. I also wear pantyhose or tights almost 24/7. Hoping to meet like minded people.

Reactions: babyamelia, chamberpot and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the site. I wear a variety of clothes while diapered. Always fun.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and chamberpot
Hello, welcome to the Adisc forum.
I too wear footed tights daily over my diapers, tights are really practical.🙂

Reactions: chamberpot
Hello and welcome to the forum , looking forward to your posts.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the site you as well too and I just had saw it just now buddy

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Diapersandtights said:
Long time lurker on the site. Im a 37 year old diaper lover from Illinois who has been wearing diapers every night since 12. I also wear pantyhose or tights almost 24/7. Hoping to meet like minded people.
Hello and welcome hete

Hi and good morning and my name is Mike and I exualy would like to try them to some day as well too

Diapersandtights said:
Hello Diapersandtights! Welcome! Do you have any recommendations on favorite tights? I have some fuzzy socks that come up to my knees but tights sound like fun.

Reactions: happiestmoon
Hi.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and thanks 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back