• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

PaddedBat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi I’ve lurked on this site for a little bit now and Decided to create an account and see where it leads me. A little about me I’m an artist I spend most of my time doing art as well as playing video games. I love anime and manga and have a fascination with the genre of horror and psychological horror. I love animals and I have a cat that I love dearly. I’m still pretty new to being Abdl but I’ve age regressed for a few years at least least before becoming interested in Abdl. It’s nice to meet everyone and say hi. Thank you for having me. 😊

Reactions: chickpea, Lumos and Deleted member 59082
Hello and welcome, I am LUV. This is a place where people share their experiences and interests over a variety of topics.
I live in Colorado and like to hike, Backpack and stargaze. As well my little side. Have a look around and enjoy

Reactions: PaddedBat
PaddedBat said:
Hi I’ve lurked on this site for a little bit now and Decided to create an account and see where it leads me. A little about me I’m an artist I spend most of my time doing art as well as playing video games. I love anime and manga and have a fascination with the genre of horror and psychological horror. I love animals and I have a cat that I love dearly. I’m still pretty new to being Abdl but I’ve age regressed for a few years at least least before becoming interested in Abdl. It’s nice to meet everyone and say hi. Thank you for having me. 😊
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: PaddedBat
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow artist! What type of art do you do? I'm a professional illustrator :)

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow artist! What type of art do you do? I'm a professional illustrator :)
I mainly like to do a more anime/manga style of art. Although most of it is horror based so it has a lot of my own style in it. I love to do more cartoony styles. I also do some realistic art but it always has my own style in it it’s never completely realistic. I love to paint, sketch, ink, and also create things out of clay. I love messing with different types of paint even making glow in the dark pieces because it’s fun. That’s so cool that you’re a professional illustrator. I’m learning to do digital art it’s different though coming from doing and learning traditional art.

Welcome

PaddedBat said:
I mainly like to do a more anime/manga style of art. Although most of it is horror based so it has a lot of my own style in it. I love to do more cartoony styles. I also do some realistic art but it always has my own style in it it’s never completely realistic. I love to paint, sketch, ink, and also create things out of clay. I love messing with different types of paint even making glow in the dark pieces because it’s fun. That’s so cool that you’re a professional illustrator. I’m learning to do digital art it’s different though coming from doing and learning traditional art.
Awesome! I prefer artists that can showcase their own styles. All my art is made digital now. I've been doing it for a while, and it took some getting used to at first. I started with the Wacom Bamboo tablet, and now I use the Wacom Cintiq. The tablet is much cheaper, so that's what I started with. It takes some practice to get your hand-eye coordination at first. The Cintiq on the other hand is drawn directly on-screen, so it's the best tool to use.

Lumos said:
Awesome! I prefer artists that can showcase their own styles. All my art is made digital now. I've been doing it for a while, and it took some getting used to at first. I started with the Wacom Bamboo tablet, and now I use the Wacom Cintiq. The tablet is much cheaper, so that's what I started with. It takes some practice to get your hand-eye coordination at first. The Cintiq on the other hand is drawn directly on-screen, so it's the best tool to use.
Nice. Currently for starting out I have a huion kamvas 22 and I love it. I guess it’s just getting used to drawing programs and stuff like that. I love the size of my tablet as it’s a large tablet so I can easily work on details and its a pen display as well.

PaddedBat said:
Nice. Currently for starting out I have a huion kamvas 22 and I love it. I guess it’s just getting used to drawing programs and stuff like that. I love the size of my tablet as it’s a large tablet so I can easily work on details and its a pen display as well.
Yes, the bigger, the better! I use a 22 as well:) I do all my painting/illustrating in Photoshop.

Back