• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

LianaRose

Elle
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm Elle,

I'm 39, work in IT and have only dabbled in the ABDL scene thanks to my ex who introduced me to it a few years ago. I love diapers and try to keep some in stock at all times. I'm not really an AB but like feeling little sometimes. I am currently alone so I don't get much of that anymore.

I have terrible anxiety and that makes it hard to meet people IRL so I am hoping to meet new people and make friends here as well as learn more about the scene.

Thanks!

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, AndyPandy, warmfeeling and 4 others
Hello and welcome Elle ! 😊.
I'm sure you will enjoy your time here ! 🙂
I am Kitty 😺! I love cooking and gardening!
Thankfully the gardening helps me lose the calories I gain ! 🤣...
But I want to get slimmer...
Enjoy the site!

Welcome, Elle (@LianaRose), from another professional "computer nerd." :) I hope you enjoy the site and find some friends here.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome Elle to Adisc.🙂

LianaRose said:
I'm Elle,

I'm 39, work in IT and have only dabbled in the ABDL scene thanks to my ex who introduced me to it a few years ago. I love diapers and try to keep some in stock at all times. I'm not really an AB but like feeling little sometimes. I am currently alone so I don't get much of that anymore.

I have terrible anxiety and that makes it hard to meet people IRL so I am hoping to meet new people and make friends here as well as learn more about the scene.

Thanks!
Hello Elle, welcome to a lovely community, hope you have fun with us here. Happy new community. Happy new year 😁👍🏻

Hi and welcome. I worked in IT for a local junior high school. I enjoyed the work and I especially liked it when I could help a teacher or student make things work.

Hey I'm 37 f. I have terrible anxiety too. Let's be friends :)

Hello and welcome.

Welcome and enjoy

HelloAnd welcome Elle

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: PaddedMI
Welcome to ADISC @LianaRose
Nice to have you here!

Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back