• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!

ShyDragonDood

Rawr
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hello everyone, my name is Shy and I’m a transman that lives in the UK. I’m a furry and am in my 20s. I’m extremely anxious and am very new to AB/DL stuff. I’m still figuring a lot of things out!

I also enjoy anime and video games. My favourite games are: Subnautica, Kittens Game, Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Dragalia Lost (RIP my precious 😭), DMC, Digimon and many more). As for anime, my favourites are: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Attack on Titan, YuGiOh, Digimon Ghost Game, Jujutsu Kaisen, Dramatical Murder and Death Note!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed and Cottontail

diapered4evadan919

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey just joined yesterday welcome

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)

ShyDragonDood

Rawr
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)
Hiya, thanks! I like how we are both awake at 2:30 am!! A fellow night owl? xD

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ShyDragonDood said:
Hello everyone, my name is Shy and I’m a transman that lives in the UK. I’m a furry and am in my 20s. I’m extremely anxious and am very new to AB/DL stuff. I’m still figuring a lot of things out!

I also enjoy anime and video games. My favourite games are: Subnautica, Kittens Game, Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Dragalia Lost (RIP my precious 😭), DMC, Digimon and many more). As for anime, my favourites are: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Attack on Titan, YuGiOh, Digimon Ghost Game, Jujutsu Kaisen, Dramatical Murder and Death Note!
Hello welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧

Reactions: ShyDragonDood

Babyjmf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Welcome along..

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to the Adisc forum.☺️

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello and Welcome from the south west UK.

I loved edgerunners though felt it was too short I would have liked a bit more. I'm really disappointed myself that the cowboy bebop live action got cancelled, I know it's not anime but is based on one.

This is a great place to be to help you figure stuff out and hopefully alleviate the anxiety. hope you enjoy it here.