• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!

ShyDragonDood

Rawr
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hello everyone, my name is Shy and I’m a transman that lives in the UK. I’m a furry and am in my 20s. I’m extremely anxious and am very new to AB/DL stuff. I’m still figuring a lot of things out!

I also enjoy anime and video games. My favourite games are: Subnautica, Kittens Game, Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Dragalia Lost (RIP my precious 😭), DMC, Digimon and many more). As for anime, my favourites are: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Attack on Titan, YuGiOh, Digimon Ghost Game, Jujutsu Kaisen, Dramatical Murder and Death Note!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed and Cottontail
Hey just joined yesterday welcome

Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)

Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)
Hiya, thanks! I like how we are both awake at 2:30 am!! A fellow night owl? xD

ShyDragonDood said:
Hello everyone, my name is Shy and I’m a transman that lives in the UK. I’m a furry and am in my 20s. I’m extremely anxious and am very new to AB/DL stuff. I’m still figuring a lot of things out!

I also enjoy anime and video games. My favourite games are: Subnautica, Kittens Game, Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Dragalia Lost (RIP my precious 😭), DMC, Digimon and many more). As for anime, my favourites are: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Attack on Titan, YuGiOh, Digimon Ghost Game, Jujutsu Kaisen, Dramatical Murder and Death Note!
Hello welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧

Reactions: ShyDragonDood
Welcome along..

Hello and welcome to the Adisc forum.☺️

Hello and Welcome from the south west UK.

I loved edgerunners though felt it was too short I would have liked a bit more. I'm really disappointed myself that the cowboy bebop live action got cancelled, I know it's not anime but is based on one.

This is a great place to be to help you figure stuff out and hopefully alleviate the anxiety. hope you enjoy it here.

Back