• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I do hope that this finds everyone in a start of a good day. I will have blessed this world for 50 years this month. I like to make people laugh or at least put a positive feeling out that is needed. I am currently building a new life since my partner of 28 years has moved on to a new life where we will be able to see each other again. I have learned now that understanding myself has become a driving force in my life. I have been in diapers for years now due to nerve damage and over the years I find myself with feelings that I am not sure are good or even how to deal with them. I wish to find people / friends who may have come to a point to understand and enjoy some of the same feelings. I am well past the need of adult recreation, more in search of simple friendships, where it is safe to embrace the conversation without judgment. I do look forward to conversating with you and please have a good day you are important.

Reactions: Adrian697DL, NOS, Cottontail and 2 others

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Welcome! It sounds like you have a great mindset about life. This community is certainly very open about their lifestyles and experiences which is always interesting to see a new perspective. There’s plenty of people who love to discuss questions you may have. Enjoy 😸

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
IcyBlue said:
Welcome! It sounds like you have a great mindset about life. This community is certainly very open about their lifestyles and experiences which is always interesting to see a new perspective. There’s plenty of people who love to discuss questions you may have. Enjoy 😸
Thank you very much.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LostStar72 said:
I do hope that this finds everyone in a start of a good day. I will have blessed this world for 50 years this month. I like to make people laugh or at least put a positive feeling out that is needed. I am currently building a new life since my partner of 28 years has moved on to a new life where we will be able to see each other again. I have learned now that understanding myself has become a driving force in my life. I have been in diapers for years now due to nerve damage and over the years I find myself with feelings that I am not sure are good or even how to deal with them. I wish to find people / friends who may have come to a point to understand and enjoy some of the same feelings. I am well past the need of adult recreation, more in search of simple friendships, where it is safe to embrace the conversation without judgment. I do look forward to conversating with you and please have a good day you are important.
Hello and welcome to the community

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

hbic60

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome in the community - I'm glad that more and more incontinent people join here!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Thank you

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome aboard, @LostStar72, and happy birthday--slightly in advance, it sounds like. My daughter turns 18 later this month, and I'll be 47 in January. I prefer to count the decades, though. (Too bad they don't make decimal point candles!)

At the risk of seeming to pick a nit straight off--it's friendly advice, I swear!--I'll mention that there are two "themes" to this forum: a light (default) and a dark. If you colorize the text in your posts, there's a good chance it'll be unreadable in whatever theme you're not using. I'm a dark theme preferrer, and these old astigmatic eyeballs definitely fail your purple-on-black test. :)

Anyway, I'm hugely sympathetic to the need to bond with others of our sort, and this place is the best virtual hideout I've found so far. I hope you find it fun and helpful!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

LostStar72

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Thank you for that input, I should have thought of that, just wished to use a different color, and thank you on the early wishes. I think things here will be fullfilling for the need to accept and explore with caution of the inner thoughts of this. If I am lucky maybe find me an online parent to hold my hand and teach me correctly.

Reactions: Cottontail

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome