• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi !

thetbdu21

tbdldu21
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi! I am a young DL living in France. I love reading ABDL stories, and I recently started writing on Wattpad. I can't wear diapers yet, but I hope it will happen soon!
Have a great day!

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC thetbdu21 I hope things in France are going well for you, as you head into Winter.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Hope you soon obtain some nappies.
Have fun.

Last edited:

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
thetbdu21 said:
Hi! I am a young DL living in France. I love reading ABDL stories, and I recently started writing on Wattpad. I can't wear diapers yet, but I hope it will happen soon!
Have a great day!
Hello, welcome from 🇬🇧, hurry up and get nappied, it’s the best 👍🏻

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Welcome to the community and I hope you are in diapers sooner than you expected! Enjoy!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

thetbdu21

tbdldu21
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent