• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Bobby4352

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hi I'm bobby that is all

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello Bobby that is all !
Welcome to ADISC! 😊
As your introduction was succinct, I will try and match your prowess at vocalisation! YAY! I love games!!
So here goes -
I am Kitty! 😺. My real name is Kira , and I am a softie. I love bicycle riding ! And nature and any animals! (But I'm scared of sharks!)
I adore cooking and gardening! And I plan and think about gardening and cooking all the time!
I really like people and chatting, but most people don't like me much , I am socially awkward, probably I have dyspraxia, I can't co-ordinate my brain with my body easily.
I.e I cannot catch a ball ! Or aim a dart.. or shoot pool.. but I sort of manage! Oh ! I always get lost ! Zero spacial awareness! I don't know if I'm up or down! 🤣..
I am a timid little thing really, got lots of knocks and bruises! But for some weird reason I have survived.. I got a "lucky🤔" break or ten ! So I'm not dead.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!!
This is a lovely site!
Join in and have FUN !!!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Dang it, Bobby! Welcome aboard!