Hi!

viliwearingdiapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm Vili, wearing diapers. Engineering student, shyish but friendly fellow.

I'm here for conversation both on diapers and other subjects with other diaper wearing folk's. By other subjects I mean deeper things like self acceptance - as for me feeling okay as diaper lover, all though I've liked and wanted to wear, has taken some time and self acceptance - and also everyday subjets, interests etc.

What are those interests then? I love everything scientific, but my heart leans most to space-tech and biology. I enjoy some videogames such as Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect series', musically into wide spectrum of audio art but with special interest in electronic ambient, some indie- and folk artists and Nightwish (of which fans I'm hoping to find here). Also a Whovian with "doctorish" Be kind -approach to life.

But yeah, I'm looking forward to chat about these things with like minded, diaper wearing fellows.

That's me.

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hi Vili!

Welcome to the group! Unfortunately, I have not listened to Nightwish. However, I thought you might appreciate this:

tardis.jpg

Bowties are cool (and so are diapers!)

GermanDL

Poopypants Pirate
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hey Hi there,
Nightwish is awesome, but i only got one album as im more into
a little harder Melodic Death Metal, but its always fun to listen to the CD once in a wile.
Its great to see that you could take the step to self acceptance,
it is not healthy to deny what you are inside, just because the Society does not understand it.
I Hope we will share a lot of discussions in this forum : )

ElPulpo

The friendly diapered octopus
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm Vili, wearing diapers. Engineering student, shyish but friendly fellow.

What are those interests then? I love everything scientific, but my heart leans most to space-tech and biology. I enjoy some videogames such as Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect series', musically into wide spectrum of audio art but with special interest in electronic ambient, some indie- and folk artists and Nightwish (of which fans I'm hoping to find here). Also a Whovian with "doctorish" Be kind -approach to life.
Hi Vili and welcome!
Engineering student and DL sounds interesting; I'm a software engineer with heavy interest in electronics and biochemistry - not exactly your kind of tea, but at least I regard space tech, biology and any other scientific matter (even the dark one) with favour!
Nightwish is constantly included in my playlist, although at the moment my favourite bands are Arena (if you don't know them, you might try Purgatory road) and Mystery - but that tends to vary over time.

I look forward to reading from you.