• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hi =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boy_1990

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hi, i'm 18 this year and i live in singapore. i starterd liking diapers since i was 5. none of my friends know i am a tb, and it would be nice if i found anyone from singapore here too. =)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
How do you know, or how did you start liking diapers at 5???

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

boy_1990

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks Moo for that link. There was once, I went to someone's house, and they had a baby with them, I went to stole some. Haha, I believe a lot of people started liking diapers around that age too.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Thanks Moo for that link. There was once, I went to someone's house, and they had a baby with them, I went to stole some. Haha, I believe a lot of people started liking diapers around that age too.
You stole a baby? D:

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome

Hi Mate

Welcome to our little land of nappy chat.

Cheers

Luke

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey Welcome to the site, seems your fitting in well. hope to see ya around the threads :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
You can look at your profile and find that link actually.
Anyways. Welcome and have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.