hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borkd

I'd welcome you here, but I just got here myself. Let's try not to stumble into each other in this period of confusion :confused:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well first of all we would appreciate if you could tell us a little about yourself, sparkmaster..like how you found this site? Or are you a dl/*b/fur and how and when you became one? Or any interests or hobbies you have?

Anyways Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Yes, a brief summary of your AB, TB, DL, or other similar/related interests would be nice. Welcome aboard ADISC!:smile:

~Pramrider

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okee.

Much more of a DL then anything else. The whole TB scene (asides from the diapers) really doesn't do anything for me.

I don't really have that much experience with diapers. I'm living in a dorm room atm (with roomate), so it's nigh impossible to wear. I'm an Electrical Engieneering student, so even if I did have the privacy to wear, I wouldn't have time!

I guess that's me in a nutshell.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome, sparkmaster, to our community. You'll love it here.

You are an electrical engineer whose name is "sparkmaster" ?? what an inspired choice of nickname. I love it :)

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site, you'll find ways around wearing diapers, I am living with my partner and he don't know about my Tb-isum, and before that I was in a flat and they didnt know also. its about been discret :)

But other than that, Enjoy ya stay :)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:whs0be:

yeah a bit of a late welcome, but still, doesn't do any harm...

so... uh... yeah. Welcome! :D

Hope you're having an awesome time here so far. If you're not entirely satisfactory with your stay here at ADISC, please contact a mod, and you're concerns will be dealt with immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.