• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, Im 17 and from Nebraska just started to find out about this online community of people that like to wear diapers.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Tell us more about yourself hobbies/ interestes etc etc.

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
Well welcome to the boards Apple. I hope your time here is fun. Im still new here I would say and everyone has been really nice. So im sure they will do the same for you.

^_^ Kokuei ^_^

Apple

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im new to this whole thing and I have not gotten any diapers and I was just wondering did you guys have this attraction to diapers.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to ADISC Apple. I'm sure you have a lot of burning questions that you want answering, and don't hesitate to ask them. However, we would also like to know you as a person, and your intro thread is the perfect place for us to do that. You could tell us about anything you feel comfortable with, such as hobbies, or your line of work, etc. So, if I may ask YOU a question... what is your favourite apple? :D

Apple

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its funny you would think im talking about apples. Yes I do like golden apples. I do like apple computers too. On Monday im going to go to this pharmacy and buy some diapers any ideas. Also any hidding places. Sorry for the questions. Also what do you guys do on the computer so you parents cant find what your looking at. I have my own computer but I want to be safe.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Its funny you would think im talking about apples. Yes I do like golden apples. I do like apple computers too. On Monday im going to go to this pharmacy and buy some diapers any ideas. Also any hidding places. Sorry for the questions. Also what do you guys do on the computer so you parents cant find what your looking at. I have my own computer but I want to be safe.

I would suggest that you find a good hiding place before you consider buying diapers if you don't want to be discovered. Password protect your computer and lock the screen whenever you are away from it.

I hide my diapers in an old rucksack in the top of my wardrobe. You'll have to have a good look around your room. Consider under your bed, behind drawers, old toyboxes... etc. Obviously somewhere that nobody will look, only you know how nosy your family are :tongueout:

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

what you can do is delete your brousing history completely and all the cookies and temporary internet files; or you can go through your history manually and just delete the sensitive information.
:educate:
either way delete the cookies and temporary internet files so your parents dont go to your explorer and dropdown the websites youve been tothere on the top of the page.

BTW i'm new too and so far I like it here. hope you do too
:hug:

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:pokey: Yeah tell us more about yourself.

Apple

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I play basketball and baseball. I like computers and hanging out with friends.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Thank you! ^_^

A lot of us like computers, there's even a Computers sub-forum, so maybe you want to have a nose around there. Also, if you haven't already, check out the IRC Chat! :D

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and make some new friends.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome to ADISC! Is apple from one of Gwyneth Palthrow's children or just the fruit? Just curious.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey!!! I hope your a fuji apple since i like fuji apples. Oh and i know another person that is named after a fruit. Well at least i think its a fruit. PEACH. Welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.