• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well if anyone wants to know anything about me fire away. I came here because I wanted to talk to others like me. I'm 21 and dont get to be a baby nearly as much as I'd like to. I'm incollege and am studying music.

I hope I'm doing this intro thing right :confused:

like I said any questions fire away.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Spot on :thumbsup: Welcome to ADISC ^_^

*Is also 21* :D

I have a question. Why do you have such a freakin long username that stretches the user info box out :tongueout:

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find plenty of people to talk to that share your interests. Ummm, what other things are you into besides being a baby and studying music??

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Spot on :thumbsup: Welcome to ADISC ^_^

*Is also 21* :D

I have a question. Why do you have such a freakin long username that stretches the user info box out :tongueout:
:lol: I couldnt think of anything else.

I love anime especially gundam obviously and other than music I want to be a full time missionary with my future wife!!!

also i wouldnt mind being a college proffesor one day.

other than that i dont realy know the music thing is cool but I have the problem of loving something than getting tired of it . dont know if anyone else is like that.

I find it so cool that the one thing that I want to tell my best friends and some of them dont know is the thing that is most obvious about me here that I am an ABDL

its so cool!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What is your music area/major? Is it in church music? Mine was and I got my degree in it. Living on little money is so much fun! Anyway, eventually I got to where I was practicing 7 hours a day, and one can get tired with it. Then when you are graduated and out on your own, it's harder to self motivate when you're not surrounded by other top notch musicians.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you want to talk to another church musician, here I am.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What is your music area/major? Is it in church music? Mine was and I got my degree in it. Living on little money is so much fun! Anyway, eventually I got to where I was practicing 7 hours a day, and one can get tired with it. Then when you are graduated and out on your own, it's harder to self motivate when you're not surrounded by other top notch musicians.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you want to talk to another church musician, here I am.
you are right, it is church music. I love it, but i think of my primary area of study either music theory of composition. I'm not a good solo performer but I work well in ensembles.

I am really not sure what to do with my life so if you could pray for me that would be great.

I want to serve in the church but I dont know if I want to be in a parish.

what do you do primarly and if you dont mind me asking what denomination are you?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just a question... was the word "baby" in your nick so absolutely necessary?

I just see tons and tons of "baby" this and "diaper" that in people's names. Are we really all defined solely by this?

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other

I just see tons and tons of "baby" this and "diaper" that in people's names. Are we really all defined solely by this?
IDK about anyone else finn, but babydia has been my nick name in the *B/DL community since I found it online years ago. I'm at the point I just cant change it (maybe cause I'll forget my user name lol)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Well... if your name is integrally made by the words baby or diaper or something else... "diaperman" for example I suppose it makes a difference.

But if I were to throw it in front of my name... "BabyDarkfinn"... it's just superfluous. Why put the word in front of an otherwise perfect screen name? Just to designate that you are a member of an AB/DL site? We're all babies here... right.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well... if your name is integrally made by the words baby or diaper or something else... "diaperman" for example I suppose it makes a difference.

But if I were to throw it in front of my name... "BabyDarkfinn"... it's just superfluous. Why put the word in front of an otherwise perfect screen name? Just to designate that you are a member of an AB/DL site? We're all babies here... right.
I don't see the difference, to be honest. "BabyGundamMeister7" is, if anything, less AB/DL related than "Diaperman". At the end of the day, you can have whatever screen name you want (within reason, obviously). There's really no such thing as a "perfect" screen name, since everybody's views on perfect differ. I know there are guidelines in the Wiki for choosing a screen name, but they are hardly rules.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey silverstar

sorry about the name I didnt know it would be such a problem. :detective1:

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah well you did'nt know it would stretch out like that.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
sorry about the name I didnt know it would be such a problem. :detective1:
Not really a problem... there's nothing illegal about it. I just find it an interesting trend among contributors to AB/DL sites. A huge proportion of them have "baby" or "diaper" included in their nickname.

Just curious... why didn't you just use GundamMeister7? Or even GundamMeister... it's not like this place is so packed with people that we need numbers after our names.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,

I agree totally, though without criticizing any one person's name in particular. We all have the common interest, it pretty much is implied by being here. I suppose a person with different identities on different spaces but one core identity may opt to be dlraccoon, mathraccoon, ferrari-raccoon and so on... Just to keep straight for their own purposes what they said where... And if they are contacted, the person they are contacted by suggests which community the person is from by the username by which they are addressed...

part of the issue for me is keeping track of who is who, and in my head I know exactly who Darkfinn is... A whack of baby-xyz or diaper-abc names sound kind of similar to me and less distinct... Like on a parenting website I would prefer not for everyone to be daddy-x or mommy-y... And this may be just me, but with a number after the name I wonder if, say "Person06" implies that there is a "Person01, Person02, Person03..."

The only other thing is that we occasionally have to type out a person's name in full and a long name is a pain in that case... Notice our staff tend to have shortish names...

Anyway, BabyGundamMeister7, I am not trying to be negative about your name in particular, or question your reasons for it; I have a habit of replying to a thing and launching into my own thoughts, sometimes a bit off-topic, sometimes a bit meandering...

You do realize of course, though, that with a long name you are likely to get a shorter nickname, anything from ee-BaGuM to BiGamMe to BGM to Gummy...

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
gummy would be a sweet nickname!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish people in reallife would call me that!!

everyone at school knows I love gundam and i build the models so that would be a cool nickname. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.