• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Hi, I am bennerman, I wet the bed for real and wet sometimes during the day for fun. I am 15 years old. If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to oblidge. :). I look forward to posting with you all

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Arlikra... I dispise the periodic table, so I hope you won't mind if I glare at your avatar... I totally failed that test last semester :p

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
How does one snorkel and scuba dive in canada without freezing their tokhes off?

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'm Canadian, withstandtion (word?) of liquid nitrogen is one of our many structural adaptations, such as an ability to last on nothing but our own weight in whale blubber for up to 5 weeks

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How does one snorkel and scuba dive in canada without freezing their tokhes off?
Practically speaking, by covering the tuchus (*) in neoprene foam (usually black). I used to own a wetsuit made to my size (**). It kept me warm in 50 degree water.

I hear that there are many good places to scuba dive in Canadian waters. One, called Tobermory, was described to me by a fellow diver when we were diving in the Caribbean. That was the same day that a grouper decided to try to eat my ear.

(*) alternate spelling.
(**) that was many sizes ago :(

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I am huge... so the thought of me in a wetsuit makes most people vomit

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am huge... so the thought of me in a wetsuit makes most people vomit
Certainly not a fellow diver, though. They will understand. I bet the cold water is way cleaner than the ocean around New York, too. I could barely see two meters in front of my nose.

Are you of a size that you can't fit into a medium diaper?

Tigerfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
3XL in shirt size, XXL in pant size. And vis isn't that much better here... Lake Erie is absolutely dreadful

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Tickety-boo thanks :D How are you?

Dash. But you can call me Fred!

Actually, no... let's just stick with Dash.

I would say hope you enjoy posting here, but it appears you already are... so just... yeah. Whatever! :)

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.