• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJoshy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hi, my name is Josh (BabyJoshy) thats what my freinds, my girlfreind and mom call me. :eek:

Well lets start with my background ermmm, im 15 i have a girlfreind and she is a TB too. I love pacis and blankeys ^^, i really hate plastic pants they just make the whole baby scene look weird. I have my own stuffed animal ^^ named him fluffy, maybe i can post a couple pics soon. Ermmm i like to play baseball and online games sometimes. If im not doing neither im either out with my girlfreind or doing some random thing in my room. My favorite diaper so far out of all the ones i wore ( Havent wore many) I like goodnights best. I have only worn a goodnite, pampers size 7 <--- hard to find, and a baby diaper <---- first time i tried TB. My mom and girlfreind and SOME of my freinds know about me being a TB.

I really like diaper anime and love to watch anime. Im a very freindly person but i am shy too but i get long with people no matter what the case. I like punk rock and i like some pop and hip hop. Well i guess thats all about me, =P i can post some pics soon :biggrin:

Last edited:

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nice to meet you, What Online game do you play, I play WoW, CS:S and a few others

BabyJoshy

Est. Contributor
Role
hehe, i quit WoW but i do play Runescape and CABAL Online sometimes if im really bored.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Hi, my name is Josh (BabyJoshy) thats what my freinds, my girlfreind and mom call me. :eek:

Well lets start with my background ermmm, im 15 i have a girlfreind and she is a TB too. I love pacis and blankets ^^, i really hate plastic pants they just make the whole baby scene look weird. I have my own stuffed animal ^^ named him fluffy, maybe i can post a couple pics soon. Ermmm i like to play baseball and online games sometimes. If im not doing neither im either out with my girlfreind or doing some random thing in my room. My favorite diaper so far out of all the ones i wore ( Havent wore many) I like goodnights best. I have only worn a goodnite, pampers size 7 <--- hard to find, and a baby diaper <---- first time i tried TB. My mom and girlfreind and SOME of my freinds know about me being a TB.

I really like diaper anime and love to watch anime. Im a very freindly person but i am shy too but i get long with people no matter what the case. I like punk rock and i like some pop and hip hop. Well i guess thats all about me, =P i can post some pics soon :biggrin:
I think there's a process going on where plastic pants are eventually going to be phased out for the majority of *b/dls, because infantilism is all about trying to recreate our own personal childhoods. We're mostly children brought up in disposable diaper households nowadays, and weren't exposed to plastic pants as children. So your feelings on them will be increasingly widespread as time goes by. *grin*

No need to be shy. We're a good group. Promise. :biggrin:

Role
Carer, Other
Hi, I love anime too!

You're so freaking lucky to have people that know and understand about you.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Hi There's no need to be shy we don't bite. Well we babyfurs nibble a little.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm going to start greeting people now because I feel like it :cool:

Hi, new person :) Don't be shy, people are nice here. Do make sure to make use of all of the areas, as one can find an interesting discussion or two all over. Don't be afraid to post, no one will eat you. Ah, and here's your fresh, considerately destructive Guchuko to eat your chocolate truffles for you:

Enjoy :D

BabyJoshy

Est. Contributor
Role
hehe Guchuko is pretty cute ^^

I always wonderd what a babyfur was, my girlfreind said i should try it and i didnt know what it was so i kind of just gave up on it till now. Still tryn to figure out what it is =P

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Hmm we babyfurs are a complicated group. here's the wikifur page on it. That does a fair job of explaining it. Other than that just hang around the babyfur forum some.

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Welcome!

If you're interested in Babyfur, hang out around the forums. I've got some stories on the Finished Stories forum that are littlefur/babyfur. Though The Blitz isn't very *B related. There are parts where the littlefurs come out and play in a playground.

Most of us don't bite, though we do nibble a little. XD

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site! I won't bite, just nibble ;)

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Oh, I play Runescape too! And what waist size does a pampers size 7 fit?

And as already mentioned, you are quite fortunate to have understanding company.
The first time I told my friend, he teased me about it. He also seems to think that infantilism is 'kinky'.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well lets start with my background ermmm, im 15 i have a girlfreind and she is a TB too.
Lucky! How did that work out, did you both just discover you had the same secret?

And it's cool to see another Michigander here.

Status
Not open for further replies.