• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm Brian frim MN, I've been into diapers since I was about 10 or so, I'm 32 now and glad I've accepted who I am with this fetish. I've been a bedwetter when I was younger, and now I wear almost everynight so I dont have to get up and use the bathroom. I mainly use Abena Super or Secure X-Plus.

Other then diapers, I like golfing in the summer and camping. Hanging with friends and family. I LOVE snowmobiling in the winter. Well thats all for now

Brian

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey babydia, welcome to ADISC!

Glad that you've accepted yourself, hope you enjoy your time here

Prussic_aux

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
snowmobiling (snowmachining in Alaska) - cool. Do you have a pic of your machine? What kind is it?

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Dang...

That does sound fun. I've never even ridden a snow mobile.

I have a .... dirt mobile. (ATV) Those are rather fun.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. =D

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome babydia! I hope you enjoy your stay here at adisc. I also hope you come here as often as you can. By the way, did you get the chance to read the rules yet? Well have a nice day!

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have a Polaris 900 Fusion. I have a pic of my old snowmobile that I sorta crashed into a tree :( like 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.