• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'm Brian frim MN, I've been into diapers since I was about 10 or so, I'm 32 now and glad I've accepted who I am with this fetish. I've been a bedwetter when I was younger, and now I wear almost everynight so I dont have to get up and use the bathroom. I mainly use Abena Super or Secure X-Plus.

Other then diapers, I like golfing in the summer and camping. Hanging with friends and family. I LOVE snowmobiling in the winter. Well thats all for now

Brian

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey babydia, welcome to ADISC!

Glad that you've accepted yourself, hope you enjoy your time here

Prussic_aux

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
snowmobiling (snowmachining in Alaska) - cool. Do you have a pic of your machine? What kind is it?

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Dang...

That does sound fun. I've never even ridden a snow mobile.

I have a .... dirt mobile. (ATV) Those are rather fun.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. =D

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome babydia! I hope you enjoy your stay here at adisc. I also hope you come here as often as you can. By the way, did you get the chance to read the rules yet? Well have a nice day!

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have a Polaris 900 Fusion. I have a pic of my old snowmobile that I sorta crashed into a tree :( like 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.