• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm Spark from the Bay Area in California. I'm more of a DL than an AB (sort of an AK). I wear diapers almost every night, but haven't yet become diaper dependent.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I'm Spark from the Bay Area in California. I'm more of a DL than an AB (sort of an AK). I wear diapers almost every night, but haven't yet become diaper dependent.

Welcome to ADISC! :)

What's an AK? Adult Kid?

And I doubt you'll come "diaper dependent" simply by sleeping in them at night.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am a DL too, though I wonder what you mean by diaper-dependent. Do you mean nocturnally incontinent or psychologically dependent?

Anyway, what other interests do you have: TV, books, anime, vid-gaming, academics, sports, music? We are a diaper site, but much more than JUST a diaper site with our lawyer, business prople, many students, retirees, unemployeds and triply-employeds. You fetish news is interesting but doesn't really allow us to get to know you - and getting to know one another, to make friends by getting acquainted is our mission. http://www.adisc.org/forum/administrative-stuff/11904-moos-vision-adisc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.