• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Here's what I have been asking all the newcomers recently:

Tell us about yourself; what would YOU like to talk about, what interests you, what would you like to know? How can we help you, with what manner of cool and groovy things can you enrich us?

Role
  1. Private
Raccoons are curious and wise.

What brings you to the site? Were you a "long-time lurker, first time poster," or are you new to ADISC?

Please, fill us in; we're always happy to see new folks and rekindle the flames of existing friendship. As we're a pretty diverse group of folks, someone is bound to share a hobby, orientation, or outlook as you have or hold.

H.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
hee hee I predicted we would see more bunnehs... Now where did I say that? *scampers off to look for my short-term memory*

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
^^shortest introduction ever!

^^ most meaningless PeachPost ever!

-props-

On topic: Welcome to ADISC bunney. Although we still don't know too much about you (We would love to, honestly), make yourself at home.

-Caleb

Status
Not open for further replies.