• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We don't give people diapers here. This is a support community. If you want diapers, you will have to buy them yourself.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
We don't give people diapers here. This is a support community. If you want diapers, you will have to buy them yourself.
Not sure if this was sarcasm or a joke, but when Tjtj says he "needs diapers," he means he's incontinent. It says so in his profile.

That said, welcome to ADISC, Tjtj. :smile:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not sure if this was sarcasm or a joke, but when Tjtj says he "needs diapers," he means he's incontinent. It says so in his profile.

It was a joke.

F

FullMetal

Oh wow, I really did not pick up on that. Damn I am slow...

Anyway, hey tjtj, how about you tell us a little bit more about yourself. Maybe your hobbies and such? And your experiences. Just so we have a chance to get to know you a little better.

Welcome to the site.
FullMetal

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You like posting that link a lot, huh?
Only three times I think. I just assume that the person hasn't read it yet, wouldn't you? It's hard to make an introduction and I found it really useful so I imagine others would.

Apologies if I came across as anything other than helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site.

Do you have other interests? Like me, I'm a car nut. Other members are train nuts, and what not.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Only three times I think. I just assume that the person hasn't read it yet, wouldn't you? It's hard to make an introduction and I found it really useful so I imagine others would.

Apologies if I came across as anything other than helpful.
Yes, I would assume that. I just noticed you linked to it a lot within one day.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.