Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm lilbing. I'm incontinent. I primarily wear the Super Seni. Looking forward to chatting with others on this site. I'm into aviation, cooking and animals. I have my own furbaby (dog) that is my love. Her name is Coco. I'm not good with these introductions so I'll leave it at that.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello lilbing and welcome to the group.

You did a very nice introduction.

I would like to direct you towards our "Foodie" group since you like to cook.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I have a golden retriever and she gives my wife and I good company. My dad used to fly and my wife and I went up with him. It's quite an experience.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi there Lilbing,

Welcome to ADISC. I see that others have already expressed their welcome's too, but I pass along my own as well. I think you will find a number of friends here and hope that you may enjoy being on the site.

As one who has been into quite a bit of aviation myself, its great to see yet another person here with this background. When you say you are "into aviation", are you a pilot or otherwise involved as an occupation or are you primarily an aviation enthusiast? As a licensed pilot (although I haven't flown in years and I am not current with my license) and a former air traffic controller, I still have my head in the clouds quite a bit.

And yet again, its nice to see another person who loves dogs. What breed is Coco?

Again, welcome to the site.

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

M

Marka

I'm lilbing. I'm incontinent. I primarily wear the Super Seni. Looking forward to chatting with others on this site. I'm into aviation, cooking and animals. I have my own furbaby (dog) that is my love. Her name is Coco. I'm not good with these introductions so I'll leave it at that.

Welcome!

That's a very nice introduction, lilbing!

I call my gurl a furbaby or my living plushie too ^_^ who, I also love dearly as well... (lab-Aus-shep-mix)...

I was into aviation (never got my wings) - avi-buff, aced some coordinated turns in a 66' one-seven-two and, did who-knows how many hours *lots and lots* on simulators (desktop)... always wanted RC's too...

Oh! egor, forgot to give you the link to his foodie group... here it is https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=859

Anyway, maybe we can get you flight-following from TeddyBearCowboy... actually, I'm going to request for a landing - wheels-down! "Three-green... down and locked"

Take care and, hopefully see you soon!
-Marka

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Welcome!

That's a very nice introduction, lilbing!

I call my gurl a furbaby or my living plushie too ^_^ who, I also love dearly as well... (lab-Aus-shep-mix)...

I was into aviation (never got my wings) - avi-buff, aced some coordinated turns in a 66' one-seven-two and, did who-knows how many hours *lots and lots* on simulators (desktop)... always wanted RC's too...

Oh! egor, forgot to give you the link to his foodie group... here it is https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=859

Anyway, maybe we can get you flight-following from TeddyBearCowboy... actually, I'm going to request for a landing - wheels-down! "Three-green... down and locked"

Take care and, hopefully see you soon!
-Marka

Cessna Two One Zero Lima Mike (Libing and Marka), squawk four four one three... Radar Contact One Five miles southwest of ADISC at one two thousand. Flight Following approved, maintain VFR. Altimeter two niner niner seven. :smile1:

Sorry about that, Marka's comment just kind of put me back in time...

But actually, I wanted to share another group link that you might consider Libing, and that is the aviator group. http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=484

Have fun and see you around.

:detective3

TeddyBearCowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.