Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Hi All!

Thanks for this community! I came here after googling for information about adult experiences with Little Keeper Sleeper and found what I was looking for in a super friendly place.

My personal interest is with sleepers and sensory friendly clothing in particular. I am an occasional diaper wearer, although it's a love/hate relationship for me. I will resist wearing them, but I love to made to either by someone else, or by necessity.

I did buy the LKS in the end - I'm in it now :)

I'm looking forward to hearing more about other people's experiences of sleepers in general, and getting tips about new sleepers.

Outside of here, I'm very interested in the psychology of self-acceptance, and I work in that area.

Kind Wishes,

-Zeep

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Zeep and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Yes, you did find a great spot to look at self acceptance and understanding for Paraphilia infantilism.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I have several footed jammies from Jumpin' Jammerz. They definitely keep me warm in the winter.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi zeep!

Welcome!

I like my footie pajamas a lot! I have 8 pairs that keep me warm in winter. My favorite ones come from Snug as a Bug. There is a group here for people that like footie pajamas but you may not be able to join groups right away. It took me a while, and a few posts before I could join any groups but the wait was worth it.

I little the feeling of wearing footies and they make me feel much younger. At my age I like feeling younger...as a little I don't like feeling old....

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
another footie onesie wearer here too...welcome hun....hugs xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.