• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Ya!

RubberDucky23

So Sleep pee
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I love to play dungeons and dragons, bike ride, oil pastel drawings, and of course play videogames :)

I came to this site to find answers and have an understanding of what is going on with me. I had posted a question a few days ago and was really grateful to receive responses! I guess I am more curious about this as well. My question involved hydration at night which I lack in at my workplace. When I have a better schedule I won't have to wear diapers as much at night. Although they are frickin comfy!

I think I would classify myself as a DL but not in a sexual way. Even after getting myself healthy again (I get heat exhaustion even in winter at my work! Always be hydrated!) I think it would be great to lounge in them, especially if I get sick.

I wish you all the best on here in your goals and lots of love 💓

Hello RubberDucky23 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

It’s nice to have you here! Welcome! What video games do you play? Also, what’s your D&D character? Mine is a Dragonborn Druid

egor said:
Hello RubberDucky23 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor
Thank you! I look forward to meeting others on here 😊

Rednaxela said:
It’s nice to have you here! Welcome! What video games do you play? Also, what’s your D&D character? Mine is a Dragonborn Druid

I love Batman games, kingdom hearts and PUBG. I have several dnd characters . The one I currently use is a high elf barbarian. Nice to meet you :)

Nice, the Batman games are dope, and Kingdom Hearts is one of my favourite games of all time. Have you played the 3rd?

Rednaxela said:
Nice, the Batman games are dope, and Kingdom Hearts is one of my favourite games of all time. Have you played the 3rd?

I haven't been able to get to the third one yet. I was proccupied with Resident Evil 2 but hopefully when l get my schedule back on track I can dive into it. How is kingdom hearts 3 treating you?

Last edited:
RubberDucky23 said:
I haven't been able to get to the third one yet. I was proccupied with Resident Evil 2 but hopefully when l get my schedule back on track I can dive into it. How is kingdom hearts 3 treating you?
I loved it. It was an awesome game. Me personally though I did like KH2 just a tad more than KH3. But only by a hair.

Reactions: RubberDucky23
Back