• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi i'm Slinkie from London. I didn't realise I was a little for a really long time and no one wanted my little side so meeting my Daddy has meant that finally I've been able to properly explore that side of me. I collect My Little Pony toys and I like old cartoons and old comedies. It's great to meet you all and I can't wait to get to know all you great people.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Slinkie and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

I too enjoy the old cartoons and old time radio comedies. I also enjoy the old westerns and Sci-fy shows also.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Welcome to ADISC Slinkie. Since your new here and you want to get to know people and have fun I would recommend that you take a look at the story and roleplaying forums if your looking for something fun to do. I hope you find what it is you are looking for here and wish you well. :smile1:

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Welcome Slinkie! I'm glad you could join us! I would love to visit London sometime! I hope you find a good home here at ADISC!

Slinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi, I must admit I'm so shy I will actually struggle to post here at first but I hope I get over that and make awesome new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.