• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, uh...

softestSnugglefluff

(she/her)
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
...well, it figures that I'm perfectly at home flaunting my padded rear on Second Life and then the shyness starts creeping in when I'm trying to write an introduction ^^;

anyway, hi! I'm a lil ezo foxfluff, member of a system of, uh, at least 14 at this point?? (Only six of us front with any frequency, though...) I'd love to tell you my name (I think it's cute~) but given how, uh, strongly the site seems to suggest otherwise I suppose I'll at least do some feeling-out first (though I'm fairly open about things in furry spaces at the very least...)

I'd been kicking around for quite a while as a lil nameless vulpix before really figuring out who I was, and then I just suddenly had a mental image of what I actually look like about a week ago (as seen over on the side there!), which led to poking at SL avatar stuff, which led to figuring out outfits... which led to trying on the onesie we've had in our inventory for ages... and whoops, turns out my little side runs even deeper than the sysmate who actually grabbed said onesie way back when >_> (she's mostly DL~) so here I am!

As for interests... well, I'm an avid tinkerer (Linux main for a few years now), game modder, dabbler in writing... SL avatar designer to an extent... Recently got myself a Steam Deck, and well, what better excuse to laze around in a onesie snuggled against a plushie or several?

Aaaaanyway, uh... I can't think of anything I missed, so I guess that's it for now?

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, fleckothefennec, Kittyinpink and 3 others

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well hello and welcome!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
softestSnugglefluff said:
...well, it figures that I'm perfectly at home flaunting my padded rear on Second Life and then the shyness starts creeping in when I'm trying to write an introduction ^^;

anyway, hi! I'm a lil ezo foxfluff, member of a system of, uh, at least 14 at this point?? (Only six of us front with any frequency, though...) I'd love to tell you my name (I think it's cute~) but given how, uh, strongly the site seems to suggest otherwise I suppose I'll at least do some feeling-out first (though I'm fairly open about things in furry spaces at the very least...)

I'd been kicking around for quite a while as a lil nameless vulpix before really figuring out who I was, and then I just suddenly had a mental image of what I actually look like about a week ago (as seen over on the side there!), which led to poking at SL avatar stuff, which led to figuring out outfits... which led to trying on the onesie we've had in our inventory for ages... and whoops, turns out my little side runs even deeper than the sysmate who actually grabbed said onesie way back when >_> (she's mostly DL~) so here I am!

As for interests... well, I'm an avid tinkerer (Linux main for a few years now), game modder, dabbler in writing... SL avatar designer to an extent... Recently got myself a Steam Deck, and well, what better excuse to laze around in a onesie snuggled against a plushie or several?

Aaaaanyway, uh... I can't think of anything I missed, so I guess that's it for now?
Hi welcome here

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
The Steam Deck is awesome! Still waiting to get my hands on one though 🥲 Do you have any favorite games? What are you playing lately?

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome 😊
I'm sure you are going to enjoy yourself here ! 😉

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

softestSnugglefluff

(she/her)
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
The Steam Deck is awesome! Still waiting to get my hands on one though 🥲 Do you have any favorite games? What are you playing lately?
honestly, the one thing I've just been starting up whenever isn't even a Steam game: Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart >_> time trials are just the perfect bite-sized gamefeel for picking up and playing something for a few minutes whenever you start getting bored

Reactions: ichinyan

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
softestSnugglefluff said:
honestly, the one thing I've just been starting up whenever isn't even a Steam game: Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart >_> time trials are just the perfect bite-sized gamefeel for picking up and playing something for a few minutes whenever you start getting bored
I totally have a very similar experience playing with my Switch when undocked! I bought a bunch of games that I thought would be really awesome to have on both the big screen and on the go, but I end up only playing like arcade game ports when I'm not docked, haaa! Basically nothing with save data. My only exceptions are like puzzle games or VNs with not-that-much production value like Gnosia, ehe!

Also welcome!! I'm brand new here too! It's nice to meet you! ^▽^