• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyA52

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am bladder incontinent and wear diapers 24/7
I am an AB too I like being like a baby, I'm a bedtime baby I sleep diapered with a pacifier and teddy bear
I'm a 68-year-old diaper boy and proud of who I am.
As for me, I feel better about myself diapered. I even with threw therapy and was told there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers
Even if I didn't need them I would still wear diapers.
I worried about what other people might think if they knew I wore diapers, it is not worth the worry.
To use a line from The Greatest Showman, "This is Me, It's who I'm meant to be"

Reactions: NooNoo, KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
Hello KennyA52 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KennyA52
Welcome!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KennyA52 said:
I worried about what other people might think if they knew I wore diapers, it is not worth the worry.
To use a line from The Greatest Showman, "This is Me, It's who I'm meant to be"
Hi KennyA52,

That's such a positive statement! I've really struggled with self-acceptance, but, despite that struggle, I know it really is the only way forward.

I'm still quite new around here, but it's been a wonderful experience, and I'm sure you'll love it too.

Reactions: KennyA52 and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome and don’t worry about others finding out you wear diapers. You have a REASON for wearing, and not an EXCUSE. If people ask, tell them the truth, and if they have a problem with the truth, then it is indeed their problem as there is nothing you can do about it. You have accepted the fact you must wear diapers and seem
to be comfortable with it. Just keep posting here as you need, ask questions, and you will find lots of friends here in ADISC.

Reactions: KennyA52, abrich and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back