• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi to all

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I live in central Vermont. I love my diapers and the calming feelings it. Gives me. I also like my sissy clothes. Have multiple breast forms. This way I can be different sizes
For diaper I like them thick. The feeling of them swelling up is something I can't describe. As my health conditions

Prostate cancer survivor
Huntington's disease
Type 2 diabetes

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to the site. My PSA numbers are rising so I'm afraid I'll be in the prostate cancer category sooner than later.

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. My PSA numbers are rising so I'm afraid I'll be in the prostate cancer category sooner than later.
Mine was getting up there around 11. Went to urologist. He did a biopsy. Told me all was good. Had feeling it wasn't. Got second opinion. Long story short. Tested positive. It was so bad Cancer was all out of prostate and reaching my lymph nodes

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Vtfastback13 said:
I live in central Vermont. I love my diapers and the calming feelings it. Gives me. I also like my sissy clothes. Have multiple breast forms. This way I can be different sizes
For diaper I like them thick. The feeling of them swelling up is something I can't describe. As my health conditions

Prostate cancer survivor
Huntington's disease
Type 2 diabetes
Hello and welcome

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
dogboy said:
There are drugs available that reduce PSA numbers.
I only know this because I am on hormone blockers, and they can have a strong effect .
I assume you know this , but maybe you don't, so I though I would mention it .
Wishing you all the best @dogboy 😊.

Reactions: dogboy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
There are drugs available that reduce PSA numbers.
I only know this because I am on hormone blockers, and they can have a strong effect .
I assume you know this , but maybe you don't, so I though I would mention it .
Wishing you all the best @dogboy 😊.
Thanks. My doctor has mentioned medication. My numbers seem to roller-coaster but the trend is upwards. He said when I hit 8 he'll refer me to a urologist. Lots of fun....sigh.