• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Time for an introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baobei

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’ve always wanted to be back in diapers since I got out of them. I’m now late twenties, living and working as a software engineer in China :D

Ever since I remember I want to be in diapers, as a kid I would sneak them from a younger nephew and put them on. Now I like to regress as often as I can, want to try and wear 24/7 for a while now. But always unable to push through out of feat from being found out.

So I guess that’s me, hello everyone 👋🍼

Reactions: Edgewater, MetalDan86 and Kittyinpink
Baobei said:
I’ve always wanted to be back in diapers since I got out of them. I’m now late twenties, living and working as a software engineer in China :D

Ever since I remember I want to be in diapers, as a kid I would sneak them from a younger nephew and put them on. Now I like to regress as often as I can, want to try and wear 24/7 for a while now. But always unable to push through out of feat from being found out.

Hi and welcome.
I was tempted to steal a beautiful toy from a nephew when I was a teen... It was so so hard to control my little back then.
Fear is completelly normal, but try to find safe zones and experiment, you have every right to do it.

Reactions: Edgewater, Kittyinpink and Baobei
Baobei said:

Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome!

Welcome! Hope you like this community as much as I do!

Reactions: Edgewater and Kittyinpink
Baobei said:

Hello and welcome

Fattrick said:
Welcome! Hope you like this community as much as I do!
😊

Hello and welcome! 😊
Enjoy the site 😉
I stole diapers also ! (I was about 7 years old 🤣) I love diapers! ❤️

Welcome to this awesome diaper-loving community!! 😄

Reactions: Edgewater and Kittyinpink
Welcome to ADISC where near everyone is into diapers.
Enjoy!!

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra
Hello and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back