• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, so I'm Chippi. I have been an ABDL for about 10 years now. For the first 3 years, I was very deep into my fetish for wearing and wetting diapers. My (then) boyfriend was the one who introduced me to diapers. After we broke up, I wanted to purge everything ABDL related, so I did. I was convinced that I was only interested in it because of my (now) ex-boyfriend. I tried Vanilla relationships for 6 years, only wearing diapers once (for about 3 days) in that whole time span. After my most recent breakup, I have decided that this is a part of me that will not go away if I ignore it. I love diapers. I love to wear them. I love when other people wear them. There's no getting around it! So, that's me. I'm working on a 3 part short story about Diapers. The first part is done. I'm currently working on parts 2 and 3. Hope you all like it!

-Chippi

kerpow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Howdy! Congrats on realizing/deciding that they're a part of your life and that you want them to be. It's such a great feeling when that happens, isn't it?

Have you posted part one of your story yet, or are you going to wait until they're all done?

Chippi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A friend of mine posted part 1 of my story in the Unfinished Stories section. Its Diaper - Part 1 The Drugstore. I'm halfway done with part 2. Its much longer than part 1.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Chippi,

Nice introduction and great attitude. I like the simple and positive affirmation - I love diapers. I love when other people wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.