Hi there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox54

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
This isn't my first post, but my third :smile1: . I used to be active on the TBDL forum (I think that was its name) a few years ago under this name, or one quite similar to it. I went quiet for a few years, but on coming across this site, I decided to sign up again.
I'm basically an AB/DL, though I consider myself more of an adult kid (somewhere between 3 and 6) who is still in diapers rather than an adult baby.
I recently finished up a graduate program, and will be taking a new job soon.
I am a Catholic, and quite serious about it. But, please, get to know me before stereotyping me :thumbsup: .

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
*stereotypes paradox*
haha just kidding, I am Christian (a little...) just looking for something to type.

Have fun on the forums!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
haha i hope you enjoy yourself here!!!
im baptist btw =D yay woot woot
hope to see you around

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome Paradox54!

Thank your for the good introduction. Please feel free to check out the forums, wiki, and chat.

softndry

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
congratulation on finishing graduate program and good luck on finding that job you are looking for best wishes for all you endeavors:smile:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*hugs for the quality of your intro*

I likes it when people actually tell us things about themselves. Nice to have you on sight and I hope you enjoy it.

paradox54

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you all. And, softndry, I already have the job, I just haven't started it yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.