• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There!

ChronoKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hi there! I'm ChronoKitten! I've been lurking on this site off and on for years now and I decided to finally make an account. I've been a "lurker" on the general internet for most of my life. It wasn't until last year that I actually really started to establish myself online & start interacting with others!

As you've probably guessed from my pic, I'm a sissy baby and a furry. I love diapers. Especially cloth diapers. Though I'm sure my love of padding isn't in the minority here! ^^

I honestly have no idea how much I'll interact on here. I mainly joined so I can actually access the story section of the site, but now that I have the option to interact with others, I think I am going to try to be more social! ^^

Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be fun!

Reactions: warmfeeling, LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
Welcome, ChronoKitten! I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Reactions: ChronoKitten and Edgewater
LittleRen77 said:
Welcome, ChronoKitten! I'm sure you'll have fun here!
Thank you LittleRen! I'm sure I will!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this very unique World of ADISC!! As you have seen in your 'lurking' this is a wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, but understand that there is ever more available once you create and post as part of the base site. So, more to come your way!!

Reactions: warmfeeling and ChronoKitten
Hello and welcome Chronokitten.

Reactions: ChronoKitten, warmfeeling and Edgewater
ChronoKitten said:
Hi there! I'm ChronoKitten! I've been lurking on this site off and on for years now and I decided to finally make an account. I've been a "lurker" on the general internet for most of my life. It wasn't until last year that I actually really started to establish myself online & start interacting with others!

As you've probably guessed from my pic, I'm a sissy baby and a furry. I love diapers. Especially cloth diapers. Though I'm sure my love of padding isn't in the minority here! ^^

I honestly have no idea how much I'll interact on here. I mainly joined so I can actually access the story section of the site, but now that I have the option to interact with others, I think I am going to try to be more social! ^^

Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be fun!
Hello. Welcome into the community, hope you have some fun

Welcome!

Back