• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

BabyROBO

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Finally mustered up the courage to make an account here, after taking probably 2 years to accept myself as ABDL.
My first proper ABDL diapers come in tommorow (Little Kings), and I'm really excited!
Can't wait to be able to use this as a way to de-stress and forget about life problems.
Anyway, hi!

Reactions: Edgewater, Howler, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the best place for ABDL. People here are awesome. I'm sure you'll be happy you finally joined.

BabyROBO said:
Finally mustered up the courage to make an account here, after taking probably 2 years to accept myself as ABDL.
My first proper ABDL diapers come in tommorow (Little Kings), and I'm really excited!
Can't wait to be able to use this as a way to de-stress and forget about life problems.
Anyway, hi!
Hello and welcome

Welcome and be welcomed to this great World of ADISC! An amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome!

I love the excitement of waiting for diapers to come. I always find myself watching the tracking info like a hawk :) Enjoy!

BabyROBO said:
Anyway, hi!
Welcome! Enjoy your time here

Back