• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there

bablue

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello,

I have been a life long AB. My first memories were stealing my little brothers plastic pants when I was 4 or 5. Like so many I hid my desires as best I could but they would always come back. When I was 13 I rode my bike to a local drug store and bought some disposable diapers for youth. It was exciting. One morning my mom found used diapers in the trash cans we put out for the street. (I thought I had hidden them) She asked me about them and I told her I had started bedwetting again she let it go. I am sure both my parents were well aware of my love of diapers and being a baby. We were a family that just didn't really dig into things like that. After that bag was gone it was a while before I could get anymore but I remember those few weeks in the summer that were awesome.

My mom was a great scrap booker marking down each date and time next to each picture. Each of the three boys had a scrapbook mine was white. She chronicled birth through young adulthood and I could watch the progression of my development in pictures and match those to the real thoughts I was having during those times.. Since this was 1960 it was all cloth diapers and plastic pants and there are many many pictures of me in just a diaper and plastic pants my mom seemed to keep me that way a lot. I remember her talking about what a heavy wetter I was and that she often double diapered me. One thing I remember strongly is that I did not want to be potty trained. I liked my diapers and plastic pants. (My parents called them Pancys "Time for diapers and Pancys little boy") I loved it.

As I grew older my desires held firm but of course I had to make my way in the world. However diapers were never completely put away and the desire was stronger and stronger. Around 34 I had given up on meeting anyone and decided it would probably be me, my dogs and diapers for a long time. I was certainly lonely. At that point a person came into my life and changed many things. I fell in love. I knew that I could not stay with this person if I was not honest, so one night I sat her down and explained everything expecting her to pack up and leave. She stayed, we got married and she supported my baby ways in the early years of marriage.

This desire (Fetish) what ever you want to call it is hard on relationships as everyone knows. After a few years it was clear that role play would not work for us and so she kind of let me do my thing and we continued on. Life was life and things were good and things were really tough at the same time. Finally enough issues built up between us that I found it best to once again (total of 3 times now) throw everything away and went on the straight and narrow. That was about 10 years ago.

I am heartbroken to say that this person passed away recently. I truly loved her and I have been shocked and saddened. I am honoring her in the best way I can with all of her friends and family. Everyone is coming to grips with the situation. She will be truly missed and always loved.

So what now? MAJOR GUILT. WHY? Because I have gone back to everything I loved for so long and I am enjoying it. As a matter of fact I have been in diapers for about 4 days and nights now and oh my the purchases on ETSY and North Shore are out of control. I am a happy baby boy.

I had to push the guilt out and away and once I did that I was able to enjoy my feelings and desires in an entirely new way as there is no one judging me and I can do anything I want. I will continue to live out my life trying to help others and being the best person I can but I have decided that I might just have to stay in diapers while I do so. I realize it is ok to be a little boy as I am not hurting anyone else.

Thank-you for listening I hope I can actively be involved here and maybe help someone else with the struggle of being in a relationship and being in diapers. Happy to talk anytime.

Reactions: lilithra, warmfeeling and NappyCouple1980

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So sorry for you loss, and welcome to the community.

You’ll find lots of support here

Reactions: bablue

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
bablue said:
Hello,

I have been a life long AB. My first memories were stealing my little brothers plastic pants when I was 4 or 5. Like so many I hid my desires as best I could but they would always come back. When I was 13 I rode my bike to a local drug store and bought some disposable diapers for youth. It was exciting. One morning my mom found used diapers in the trash cans we put out for the street. (I thought I had hidden them) She asked me about them and I told her I had started bedwetting again she let it go. I am sure both my parents were well aware of my love of diapers and being a baby. We were a family that just didn't really dig into things like that. After that bag was gone it was a while before I could get anymore but I remember those few weeks in the summer that were awesome.

My mom was a great scrap booker marking down each date and time next to each picture. Each of the three boys had a scrapbook mine was white. She chronicled birth through young adulthood and I could watch the progression of my development in pictures and match those to the real thoughts I was having during those times.. Since this was 1960 it was all cloth diapers and plastic pants and there are many many pictures of me in just a diaper and plastic pants my mom seemed to keep me that way a lot. I remember her talking about what a heavy wetter I was and that she often double diapered me. One thing I remember strongly is that I did not want to be potty trained. I liked my diapers and plastic pants. (My parents called them Pancys "Time for diapers and Pancys little boy") I loved it.

As I grew older my desires held firm but of course I had to make my way in the world. However diapers were never completely put away and the desire was stronger and stronger. Around 34 I had given up on meeting anyone and decided it would probably be me, my dogs and diapers for a long time. I was certainly lonely. At that point a person came into my life and changed many things. I fell in love. I knew that I could not stay with this person if I was not honest, so one night I sat her down and explained everything expecting her to pack up and leave. She stayed, we got married and she supported my baby ways in the early years of marriage.

This desire (Fetish) what ever you want to call it is hard on relationships as everyone knows. After a few years it was clear that role play would not work for us and so she kind of let me do my thing and we continued on. Life was life and things were good and things were really tough at the same time. Finally enough issues built up between us that I found it best to once again (total of 3 times now) throw everything away and went on the straight and narrow. That was about 10 years ago.

I am heartbroken to say that this person passed away recently. I truly loved her and I have been shocked and saddened. I am honoring her in the best way I can with all of her friends and family. Everyone is coming to grips with the situation. She will be truly missed and always loved.

So what now? MAJOR GUILT. WHY? Because I have gone back to everything I loved for so long and I am enjoying it. As a matter of fact I have been in diapers for about 4 days and nights now and oh my the purchases on ETSY and North Shore are out of control. I am a happy baby boy.

I had to push the guilt out and away and once I did that I was able to enjoy my feelings and desires in an entirely new way as there is no one judging me and I can do anything I want. I will continue to live out my life trying to help others and being the best person I can but I have decided that I might just have to stay in diapers while I do so. I realize it is ok to be a little boy as I am not hurting anyone else.

Thank-you for listening I hope I can actively be involved here and maybe help someone else with the struggle of being in a relationship and being in diapers. Happy to talk anytime.
Hi and welcome here, I really enjoyed reading your intro, I’m so sorry you have lost your partner recently, that’s so sad, I hope you have lots of happy times here with us 😁👍🏻

Reactions: bablue

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi, welcome and thanks a lot for sharing you history.
Sorry for your lose. I cannot know how you feel but you have my support, It's never easy to lose a life long conection.
You need to live your life, and you cannot do it being miserable. You can feel guilt, but you deserve to be happy, never forget.

Reactions: bablue and warmfeeling

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Cruz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi
bablue said:
Hello,

I'm baby mulan how are u doing today wanna be friends with me